5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheap Monitor
I wanted a cheap computer, just for web browsing. Got a cheap box (HP s5703w) at Wally-World and ordered this Samsung monitor here at Amazon. I've been using exclusively Samsung monitors for about 9 years now. This is my fourth. For $88 you can't beat this little gem.
Published on October 23, 2011 by Terry Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, looks nice while doing it
Setup was simple and the instructions were also simple and straightforward. I spent less than five minutes putting the base and stand together. The monitor is a nice size, not too wide, and easy to lift and handle. It tilts but does not rotate horizontally, and the vertical range of motion is limited. I'd say a little less than 45 degrees, maybe even 35.

Though...
Published on September 1, 2011 by RedBerries

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, looks nice while doing it, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Samsung S19A10N 18.5-Inch Class CCFL Monitor - Black (Personal Computers)

Though not listed in the product info, the resolution for this monitor is 1366 x 768. This is a little lower than what I was looking for but the display is OK nonetheless. The colors are vivid and most pictures are very clear with fine details visible. But in photos where there is heavy saturation (like dark gradients) the lower resolution is apparent. Also, this monitor does NOT have a Menu button; therefore, all calibrations and user settings must be set through the Control Panel/driver menus. This can be irritating--especially when navigating the presets. Overall, however, considering the price I am satsified. Not beyond my expectations, but pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheap Monitor, October 23, 2011
Note: it only has a power button, no other mechanical adjustment is available. My Nvidia monitor software (came with the computer) allowed me to adjust the monitor to my liking.
The picture is clear and sharp, very good for such a cheap monitor, IMHO.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen brightness and contrast, October 11, 2011
I purchased this item considering its price and size. The reason why I gave it 3 stars is because it's quite complicated to regulate its brightness and contrast as the only one button this monitor has is the ON/OFF button. After searching in forums about how to customize it, I found out about a software that might be helpfull; it's called Magic Tune and provided by Samsung. I don't regret buying this item I just thought it was going to be easier to set it up. If you can't find the magic tune, you might want to try wearing sun glasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, September 24, 2011
The only Problem I have with it is there are no settings on the unit,otherwise it is just what I wanted for the small space I have

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly inexpensive, and okay., May 1, 2012
This monitor is fine. It works like advertised. The only drawback is that doesn't have a swivel mechanism. It does tilt, but only upwards, not downwards. But it gets the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is an inexpensive monitor but it fits the bill, February 1, 2012
Keeping in mind it cost less than $100, this is a very serviceable monitor. Nice size and decent resolution. If you just need a basic monitor for web browsing and general work and play it should be fine. If you are doing DVDs movies and other hi res hi refresh requirement tasks, you should know better than to look in this price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, June 25, 2012
I really like this product. It gives a really nice crisp picture on my computer. The one complaint is that it did not come with a manual on how to adjust the monitor but I just googled it. All you have to do is hold the power button and it will auto adjust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!..., May 5, 2012
Works perfectly fine. Decent image quality. I have this monitor and my 42 inch tv connected to my computer. The set up works great for me. I just surf the web on the Samsung 18.5 inch monitor and watch a movie on my tv at the same time. Pretty dope!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase, April 18, 2012
Got this for my grandaughter, and it is worth every penny!!! Easy on the eyes, and she just loves it! I would purchase from
this seller again in the future, if I have need!

1.0 out of 5 stars samsung moniter, April 11, 2012
The moniter has very limited vertical viewing area, it had bad color reproduction, and it has no phyisical vertical screen ajustment. The correct screen resolution does not give full image because of the shortened height of the screen size.

Samsung S19A10N 18.5-Inch Class CCFL Monitor - Black