5.0 out of 5 stars great monitor
My son built a computer, and he selected this monitor for gaming. The image is sharp, the colors are bright, the computer animations look fantastic.
Published 21 months ago by Gabor Toth

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Title! LIES!
I bought this hoping to be able to play a lot of my games (this is for my gaming setup) and it said VERY Blatantly at the top of the site that you could Watch full 1080p video via HDMI, so afterwards when my Monitor Arrived I learned that it was only 1600x900 Resolution, NOT 1080p, so I gave samsung a call and they said that it was only 1600x900, and yes, it does state...
Published 2 months ago by Kloud

5.0 out of 5 stars great monitor, January 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Samsung B350 Series S20B350H 20-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
It was easy to set up, and the resolution is really good. Worth the $130 spent on it. My husband enjoys playing his computer game on the big screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice monitor, November 10, 2012
We purchased this recently to replace our tube monitor (we have a laptop and lcd tv so are familiar with them) and we love it.
No dead pixels, full diag' 20" viewing, great display color , easy set up, on screen display adjustments (if you install the software. No contrast set just bright and color) I believe its only 720 hd, which to me is fine for such a condensed screen.

The screen tilts slightly to adjust up or down, doesnt appear too just looking, but it does.

I find the stand stable unless youre really bumping the desk (not an issue for us). The unit is very light in weight.

Hdmi set up easy (cables stick out horizontal from its back), comes with vga wire for other option, have not used. No speakers as in description. (If you use hdmi just go in your pc control panel thru' start and set your default to pc speakers in sound area.)

Its a nice size for those who want hd but not huge and yet a bit larger then laptop.

You can view it from some varying angles with very little degradation but too much of a relocation of view and you will have to move it a bit. (ive seen much worse.)

The red edge and base is not very red unless in direct light or sun. In low light it appears black, but the base pedestial holder to screen, is clear sorta diff' retro to me.

Its very thin due to being LED and the cord is external with one of those blocks halfway up it, like laptop.

No complaints so far and Im very picky. We arent doing business on this or artwork, tho' my husband does photography on ocas and is an artist so he has a very picky eye. I think we could if we want.

I recc'd it :) Will repost if issues. NOTE: I was just looking up meaning of the power light blinking etc on my new monitor and came across tons of complaints and suits over bad capacitors in samsung tvs/ monitors. UGH...I really dont want to return it, got a two year ext warranty but must think about this now. NOT ON this model did I read any complaints, not out long enough prob'. Just be warned incase samsung didnt change their ways. If I keep it and have issues I will repost in the future. Note someone commented a helpful comment regarding this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't usually leave reviews unless something really sucks..., January 16, 2014
This monitor is great! Super lightweight! When I got this box I also had a couple other things on order and didn't think that my monitor came. I was very surprised when I opened it and found my monitor inside. It was so light weight that I felt like I was going to break it. I would probably say that this was a con if I had to carry it any where.

I also bought this in a hurry and thought that it was LCD (Because of the price) I am very happy to see that it is in fact a LED monitor.

Thank you Samsung for making amazing products!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, April 15, 2013
Purchases several for use in photo/video editing and office applications in a Mac environment. Quality, support, and display consistency have been excellent all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking monitor, October 4, 2013
Have it hooked up to a new Mac Mini via HDMI. The image on the screen looks great!
The monitor itself has a nice appearance to it as well--looks good on the desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one excellent monitor., January 10, 2014
Scott Solomon (austin, tx United States) - See all my reviews
This monitor has amazing picture quality and colors. I bought it used here on Amazon for $100 and when it arrived it looked every bit brand new. Very easy to hook up. I like the fact it has an hdmi input. The magic angle is a very nice feature as well. Samsung is know for producing great quality and this monitor qualifies.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Monitor!, January 10, 2014
Bought this for my nephew who build his own computer. Says it works fine. We like the Samsung products in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor, January 5, 2014
J. Tiedman (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I had been using a really cheap monitor, figuring "what's the difference?' , but when it finally pooped out and I needed a new one, I was tempted to go for another cheap one. But when I thought about how much better the Samsung TVs looked at the store than most, I figured I'd spend a few bucks more on this one, and I'm glad that I did. It is head and shoulders above the old one, uses less energy, looks slick, and I love the control and power soft touch buttons. I still smile at just how lightly I can touch the power button to make it come on, like I'm dabbing a speck of dust from a fragile object and it comes on.
I used to think Sony was the tops, now I believe it's Samsung, and for an extra few bucks, why not go for the best?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price Great Picture, January 1, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this monitor for such a low price. The picture is outstanding. The look of the unit is pretty great, too.