Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 4, 2013
The last phone I had would make emergency phone calls while in my pocket. Decided to go back to the basic flip phone on a prepaid plan. This one does the job very well. I like the ease of use, open phone, make call, close phone, put back in pocket. And for $22 a month!! Yes!!!
on August 17, 2013
I bought this phone recently and had a problem with the date time display reverting back to a date of 1/1/2006 and time of 5:00AM. If you powered it off and powered it back up it would display the correct time and date briefly but then revert back if you did anything. Initially spent over an hour of frustration with tech support at net10 who kept insisting I go to the settings menu and manually change the time (can't get there from here options grayed out). Eventually ot to manager/supervisor who had me type in a code entry to try an update my software but that didn't seem to affect the problem. Then finally talked to another manager who recommended I remove the battery with the phone on (ie. not powered off), wait a minute, and then reinsert the battery. Sure enough that did the trick and the phone has kept the correct up to date time ever since. Should have been one of the first things suggested.
on December 4, 2014
As a long time Net10 user, when I needed a new phone I didn't hesitate to buy this one. My wife has one for about a year and it met all her expectations. I'm now loving my own. I have no need for smart phones and expensive data plans. All I want is a phone that I can make and receive calls with, and this one great. Long battery life, small and easily portable, and best of all, it has nice clear sound. One of the best deals out there for people like me who only want a phone, Net10 and this model phone.
on February 26, 2014
The phone is generally OK as a phone, but if you use bluetooth, want to block robo calls, or want to use a user interface that is easy to use, you should consider another model before purchasing this.

Bluetooth operation has some weird settings that are not adjustable. My car deck bluetooth does not have an adjustment for incoming call notification, but worked great with other phones (both Motorola FWIW). This phone has an EXTREMELY LOUD, non-adjustable input level for the incoming call notification, it seems like it will blow my car speakers when listening to the radio at normal volume (say, 20%), so when I feel the phone vibrate in my pocket while driving I need to quickly jump on the radio volume knob and adjust down to 1% or mute. Other phones did not have this problem. Then when the call is connected, the volume of the caller's voice does the exact opposite - I need to crank the radio volume up to 50% or more to barely hear the caller's normal voice. Again, other phones had proper levels for incoming tones and call volume, in line with the level for normal radio listening. No volume adjustments were needed.

I got a call from a robo telemarketer on this pre-paid phone. Naturally, I prefer not to pay $0.10 for an incoming, unwanted phone solicitation. I was dismayed to find that this phone does not have the ability to blacklist telemarketers. Add this frustration to the situation when an unwanted call comes through the nightmare bluetooth situation described above, a call that could have been prevented if the blacklist feature existed, like it does on most Samsung phone and all other pre-paid phones I've used over the past 10 years.

On every other flip phone I've had in the past 5 years at least, I could easily re-program the quick-access functions or apps tied to the directional "D" pad surrounding the center "OK" key. I figured doing this was just another puzzle to solve, but after reading the manual cover-to-cover, the ability to change the canned links isn't there. UP is to create a text message (don't get started on the impossibility of creating a coherent text message on the number pad in actual English words, the auto-fill software couldn't be more idiotic), RIGHT is to quickly select ring profiles, DOWN opens the Contact list, and LEFT is to access more texting options, again to remind you what a texting powerhouse you are holding. The diagonal directions aren't used. It's nice to be able to link whatever apps you want to the D pad. I like quick access to the camera, or the option to easily turn on/off bluetooth as needed. On this phone you need to hunt through the menu tree every time.

I regret buying this phone. I hope this helps somebody.
Simple and easy Net 10 service provider has grate coverage here in the island of Puerto Rico. The only thing is lack of a feature a reject list for phone calls and messages that we don't desire. Other things work perfectly, battery last very long.
on September 11, 2013
This phone is just ok. You can hear it ring unlike the Motorola W409G I had before. That is a plus. The minus points are that you cannot block phone numbers nor can you have it both ring and vibrate at the same time. Those are two features I really miss since the volume of the ringer can easily get turned down without knowing it. Not being able to block calls means the robo calls get through. I don't use the voicemail so I have to be extra careful to recognize the number before answering, hence (robo calls) one of the reasons for not using voicemail. Also, I don't like not being able to deactivate the browser and it too is easy to accidently hit the button for it and get charged. I guess in my opinion there are more minus points than plus points. I do like the fact that it is a flip phone as is the Motorola I mentioned. If the Motorola rang louder, I wouldn't have replaced it.
on July 1, 2014
This little Samsung net 10 prepaid phone is a great phone. I have had know problems with it at all. I love this phone, and I highly recommend it ( you won't be disappointed) :)
on December 22, 2014
Love the simplicity. No swiping pictures and no pictures to rotate sideways like other annoying phones.
on August 23, 2015
It doesn't stay charged. I have to keep it charging all the time so I can use it.
on June 9, 2015
Everything as described. Items were in "like new" condition.