Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 15, 2012
I have it beside two other Samsung's, both SA200's. The SA350 is the newest and already has a red vertical line mid screen. It's going back since it's less than a year old.

I will replace it with a SA200 from somewhere. I'm not using the HDMI anyway...
on March 20, 2013
I bought 2 of these monitors so I can have a dual monitor setup for my home office.. Had them for 1.5 years now.. While they were great monitors, both of them broke! You get all the bells and whistles but no picture.. First one died after 15 months but there was only a year warranty.. so I bought another.. Now the second one died 2 months later! This really sucks! A monitor should last for more than 1.5 years for that kind of money! I will NEVER buy Samsung again! EVER!!! If you do buy, get the extended warranty, you will need it!

UPDATE: While doing some research in google I found others that said they lost the firmware so I went to Samsung's web site and downloaded the 2012 update and ran the exe.. The monitor now works.. But I still don't have the warm & fuzzies with it.. Buyer beware...
on December 15, 2012
I have always purchased Samsung monitors for as long as I can remember and have some that have continued working for many many years. They have always been excellent except for this model. It failed shortly after the one year warranty was up. It looks like Samsung has two product lines, this one and the newer SB series, both of which only carry a one-year warranty (which I found on sale and have now replaced the SA monitor -- if this one fails after its one-year warranty is up, it will be my last Samsung product).

In contrast, I have another Samsung 27 inch monitor, a P2770, which has a three year warranty. I guess Samsung has decided to go on the cheap with the SA and SB series as far as warranties.
on March 19, 2013
This is a decent monitor for the money but unfortunately, the warranty is only for 12 months. Mine died after 15 months. I've had other flat panel monitors that have lasted for at least 5+ years. I had to resort to my 5 year old 20" Sharp monitor which still works as good as ever. I always thought Samsung made decent quality electronics but this line of monitors is not high quality. I think you get what you pay for. While it worked, this monitor was bright and had decent color. It was good for general web surfing but is not suitable for tasks that require high resolution; like photo editing.

However, I did like the 27" size. I found it easy on the eyes. I guess I'll have to find another 27" monitor and I will likely pay a bit more for quality.
on December 6, 2011
Great contrast, incredibly black blacks, big enough for a more modern gamer, so in other words.... I highly recommend it. Not however the easiest to take apart and transport, but then again what monitor is
on September 23, 2011
I am a BF2, BFBC2 and Battlefield 3 Gamer. Bought this monitor today from Fry's. Price match and I don't have to wait. Plugged it in on my lunch hour and BAM, right out of the box everything is exactly as expected. The monitor does tilt (a feature my old 22" $350.00 Samsung did not have). Colors and brightness good. This monitor is not as sharp as my 1680x1050 22" but I knew it wouldn't be going in. Remember you have to drive those pixels and the more pixels you have the more horsepower you will need. My GTX 570 drives it fine. If you want to drive 2560x1440 you better think about SLI. What can I say other than, Samsung you've done it again. Kudos to you.
on December 2, 2012
Got this for the home office and it is now really difficult to go into the real office to use a much smaller and less user friendly screen to get the same work done. This has spoiled me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2011
Great product. Cheapest online. Top of the line monitor without the unnecessary gimmicks. No speakers or 3d nonsense. Refresh rate is underrated. Very crisp picture.
on July 22, 2012
Samsung S27A350H 27-Inch Class LED Monitor - Black is like new and I am very glad I bought it as it was a lot less costly to get it refurbished.
on July 22, 2012
It's been a great monitor right up until the anniversary date that I purchased the monitor, and then it just died on me. Warranty expired.