4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy separate speakers, save your money
The speakers are really an after thought. You'd be better off to purchase a separate pair and a less expensive monitor.
Published 17 months ago by Daniel Goss

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Samsung B550 S27B550V 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
Overall, I am impressed with this Samsung monitor. As an owner of two Samsung HDTV's I tried this monitor as an alternate to an expensive Apple 27" Thunderbolt display or 27" Dell monitor. I have to say that I am impressed with the overall quality for the price. If you are on a budget this is a great display to get while you save up for the higher end models. This monitor works great with my new retina display macbook pro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be buying two more., March 8, 2013
I bought this monitor about a year back from Best Buy while I was working there (employee price is only $5 less). People think that with such a large display and regular 1920x1080 resolution that it would look pixelated or blurry. I completely disagree. I LOVE this display, the fact that it's a MONITOR and has SPEAKERS is just a bonus. They may not be the best quality speakers out there, but it's a MONITOR. Plus it allows me to use either my Xbox or my PS3 along with my PC at my desk. Absolutely no complaints on this display.

Although now that I have one, I feel the need to get two more haha. In the near future I will be ordering this mount: http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Triple-Monitor-Standing-Supports/dp/B006JG9RQ2/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header
I will update my post on here and let everyone know if they actually fit on that mount.
I highly recomend!

PS. Now that I think about it, the only thing I don't really like is the touch controls and the menu. Getting to the volume controls are a bit of a pain in the ass. But first world problems right? Overall this product DESERVES a 5 star. Oh and colors are beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, November 27, 2012
Nice crisp disply, stand is solid (some reviews said otherwise?), very bright, and big! Bigger than I expected actually, not sure for a desktop monitor that I'd go over 24" if I had to do it again. However this screen is just to nice to return :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor, January 9, 2014
Upgraded from a refurbed 23" Samsung which I owned for 4 years. This 27" works wonderfully. Very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant colors, but big for this pixel count., July 15, 2013
Nice monitor, and the colors are extremely vibrant. Stand works nicely for me. The other reviewers were correct, 27 inches is very large for this pixel count; so if you are sitting close to the monitor, as you typically are when using it with a computer, there is more noticeable graininess versus a 23/24 inch monitor. But, it is great if you use your monitor for viewing from a few feet back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying This, October 30, 2012
Its a 27 inch flat screen monitor, the most thing i like to share about this, is about another comment made by someone else complaint about the stand, not sure how his was set up, but mine is on the stand it came with and it had no problem holding it. I do agree its top heavy, but as for just sitting there, it's been holding my monitor as long as I've had it. And for the Quality, just have to say, It's a "Samsung" the name says it all. only thing this could need, would be a remote, for turning up and down the volume and on and off, its a touch panel so hate to mess it up having to keep touching it for the controls. But all and all, i would recommend anyone for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good monitor that includes VESA mount, May 21, 2013
Skewbee (Orange County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have had a good experience with Samsung monitors. Good color reproduction, ease of use and reliability. I don't think I have noticed a dead pixel in any of monitors we have deployed. We are now issuing micro computers at our office which can be attached to a monitor's VESA mount. These are perfect for that situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Display!, December 11, 2012
Nice size for the money and for gaming! Great Price! Amazing refresh rate at 2 ms! Resolution is awesome playing Star Wars Old Republic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 16, 2012
est (long island, ny) - See all my reviews
This is another beautiful product from Samsung. I like the quality, ease and beauty of their products. They work as described. This screen is being used to demonstrate a product. It is clear and bright. I will always choose Samsung for my screen needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor.....stand is not as great, October 1, 2012
cadguy49 (West Virginia) - See all my reviews
Really like the display. Only problem I have is that the stand is not strong enough to support it properly. If you tilt the screen back, it won't stay, so it is always in the "fully tilted forward" position.

Samsung B550 S27B550V 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor