- Size (LWH): 2.11 inches, 0.48 inches, 4.25 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 9.6 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 760 hours
Samsung S5620 Monte Unlocked Quad-Band GSM Phone with 3 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, gps navigation, E-Mail, Stereo Bluetooth--International Version With Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$318.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Unlocked Quad-Band cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 GSM and 3G HSDPA 900/2100 plus GPRS and EDGE data capabilities.
- 3 megapixel fixed focus camera; Smile Shot; QVGA video recording at 15 fps; video call camera; 227MB integrated memory; hot-swappable microSD card slot (up to 16GB) in a Latest TouchWiz UI, Smart Unlock.
- Wi-Fi; GPS receiver with A-GPS; Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP; standard microUSB port; 3.5mm audio jack; Accelerometer for screen auto rotate and turn-to-mute; FM radio with RDS; social networking integration - Facebook, MySpace and so on.
- Up to 9 hours of talk time, up to 780 hours of standby time.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Lightweight phone, comfortable to carry and hold in my hand - I give a PLUS ONE STAR! I detest a large and bulky phone.
2. A 3.5 jack for standard earphones! Reason that I bought this phone - I give a PLUS ONE STAR!
3. Touchscreen works great - I give a PLUS ONE STAR!
4. Easy to connect to Wi-Fi - I give a PLUS ONE STAR!
5. Internet browser is easy to zoom into, just press your finger down to enlarge the screen - I give a PLUS ONE STAR!
6. Unlocked and NO CONTRACT (I use home WiFi and local WiFi hotspots for Internet browsing) saves me money - I give a PLUS ONE and a HALF STARS!
7. Accepts up to 16gb SD Card - I give a PLUS ONE STAR!
8. FM radio and the radio records music - I give a PLUS ONE STAR!
9. Low cost smart phone compared to other smart phones with these features.
10. LONG BATTERY LIFE--I get 4 days as I turn off WiFi when I am not using Internet!
1. No QWERTY Keyboard. (After practicing the keyboard is easy to use and I am getting more and more used to it).A MINUS ONE STAR FOR THIS!
2. Samsung's own proprietary operating system- I prefer Windows OS or Android, this OS on this phone is so different! A MINUS ONE STAR FOR THIS!
3. Because this phone is unlocked there are NO Internet or MMS settings (picture and multimedia messaging) and must be placed into the phone MANUALLY. It took me over 3 hours to find the settings in forums and type each setting into the phone, however, I was able to set up the phone for both MMS and Internet. The WiFi set up in just one minute with no problem, however!Read more ›
After doing some research, I settled on the S5620 Monte. When it arrived, I popped in my SIM card and voila! Well, whatever the Portuguese word for voila is. The language was set to Portuguese and I had to fumble my way through the menus trying to find what I thought was a menu option. After fumbling for about 10 minutes, I had it switched to English and was off.
This is a great little phone for a couple bills. I don't have to sign up for the contract, and I can kiss off AT&T and go to T-Mobile if it suits my fancy.
The WiFi is awesome. It's sad that US carriers can get away with forcing defeatured phones down our throats and force us into outrageous data plans. Since I live in Mountain View, I get free WiFi within the city from Google, so I don't have too much of a need for a data plan when I can use the built in WiFi.
The camera takes great pictures at 3.2 megapixels. Video quality is good as well with a decent frame rate, but not the highest resolution (QVGA). Good enough for YouTube or Facebook.
Voice quality is not the best. Also, I had to go to the UK for a case that conforms to the phone design. It also doesn't have a Qwerty keyboard input for texting. A couple small sacrifices for a smart phone without a contract, a steep price or a monthly gouging.
Very happy with this phone.
I'm very happy with this phone. It is slim with a cool look. The audio quality of the mp3 player its very good. I use a lot the wifi connection(don't have a 3G plan) with very good results.
In the morning I use the weather widget while I'm still in bed, via my home wifi, very usefull.
I can not make the GPS work. I've tried almost everything, it still can't get the gps position...
If you just use the phone without PC, go for it, it's a nice phoe. But if you need the software for transfering files with your computer (with Windows 7), you will end up spending time to figure out why it crashes.
Wifi works flawlessly. In built apps for Twitter,Facebook and google is great. However Google app does not work with wifi.. May be google has it hard coded to work with data plan only. But you have a work around. You can down load gmail app which works with WiFi.
There is a smark unlock feature with gesture unlock. I love it. All you have to do is write a pre-set letter(you decide which letter) on the screen with your finger and phone unlocks and dials the number to have set for that letter! Amazing.
There are many gadgets to use like tip calculator, timer, social networking sites apps, music player, Youtube app, Dictionary(I love it), messenger, voice recorder etc.
Phone has Image editor. So you can take a picture, edit it to make it look better and then directly upload the picture to Picasa, facebook or Flickr. You can upload vidoes directly to Youtube. Picture quality is decent.
It has active sync feature which I haven't used yet so I can't comment on that.
You would not be disappointed with this phone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The specs. on this phone was impressive and the reviews were good so I bought it. I loved it a first, but the touch pad went bad within a few months and I could not get a... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Orville Shaw
I am expecting what d merchant promised me.,that it can be good ad a gift to my 20 year old niece in the Philippines ..but the box looks old and the celfon really looks used .. Read morePublished on January 5, 2014 by Faith Hernandez
This was a basic touch sreen phone. like I SAID BASIC FOR BASIC REASON. IT WORKS JUST FOR WHAT U NEED. I TRAVELLED OUT OF THE COUNTRY YEARLY SO, I USE IT FOR THAT PURPOSE ONLY. Read morePublished on November 10, 2013 by goosey29
Probably should have read up on this phone, but it's not a smart phone, at least, I wouldn't call it that. This phone is more like an "upgraded" simple phone. Read morePublished on July 31, 2013 by DJKat
touchscreen is good. Camera is not so good. video is OK.
Sound quality is OK. If you want wi-fi without data plan, this is a good pick.
It dropped and the back cover openned and the battery separated. Several times I retrieved and and put it back until I finally lost it.Published on May 10, 2013 by Wilobotek
Word of warning-do not order an electronic device right before leaving on a trip. This so called unlocked international phone does not even take a charge, so I was stuck for 2... Read morePublished on April 3, 2013 by Amazon Customer
The product arrives on perfect conditions,it is a good phone but does not have wifi or other things that todays technology demandsPublished on March 21, 2013 by David