4.0 out of 5 stars Slight comfort issues - Incredible Sound
I bought these as a replacement to my Motorola HT820, and both the sound quality and maximum volume are levels above the Motorola offering. Battery life is sufficient for wearing them for 2 consecutive 6-8 hour days (of constant music) without recharging the unit. Controls are intuitive and logical. This model allows me to search forward or backwards in a track, which...
Published on October 10, 2008 by Larry H. Scheinman

2.0 out of 5 stars They keep breaking
I'll keep it short. I got these and loved them. The sound is great, which I didn't expect for bluetooth audio. Then a couple of months into ownership, the simple act of putting them on my ears and taking them off (carefully, because I really liked these) formed cracks in the plastic. It was only a couple of days before it split the plastic entirely and required...
Published on August 21, 2009 by Eric

‹ Previous | 14 5 69 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, fit great, poor quality construction., June 2, 2011
Levi Felton "soccermud18" (Springfield, MO United States) - See all my reviews
Pro: I bought a second set of these, one set for my wife, after I fell in love with mine. The sound quality is great and they fit snug and secure blocking out ambient noise. They have a good max volume and nice bass response. They definitely beat out ANY pair of in-ear headphones I have even owned. And I even own a very expensive pair of in-ear monitors that I'd trade in a heartbeat for the sound of these bluetooth headphones.

Con: After about 6 weeks of heavy usage with my first pair, the very thin plastic began to crack over my right ear. Due to the cracked plastic, they lost some of their snug fit. I used some electrical tape to fix them, but the tape also made them less comfortable to wear. Shortly after this, the left side cracked, too. Taped it, too, but the crack was considerably worse. It wound up cracking all the way through and was only held together by the wiring. Taped again. They work still but they are uncomfortable to wear, they don't get a snug fit so I get ambient noise and have some volume loss.

Lucky for me, my wife never uses hers, so I do. But, I am very careful with them while in use as well as where I store them.

I would recommend these despite the trouble I have had due to their sound quality and relatively affordable cost, however I would also suggest that they be very cautiously handled and stored.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good range, little uncomfortable in the begining......., May 15, 2011
This review is from: Samsung SBH500 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headset (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Overall, Samsung delivered once again. I use this with my Samsung Omnia and music clarity was excellent to over 70ft. At that point it wasn't choppy or digitalized, they just beeped to let me know I was out of range. Talk quality was great, no noise complaints from people I was speaking with.
Wearing them for the first couple of hours did cause some discomfort, but the ears get used to them. Even with 1/2" plugs in your ears.
Battery life was excellent. I work in an office setting, and it would last for a 10+ hr shift as long as I didn't have the volume cranked on them.
They are a bit bulky, but the sound quality makes up for that. I enjoy the fact that I could pair two devices to them without having to pair them over and over. Worked great for my cell phone and laptop.
Gave the item 4 out of 5 because they do take some getting used to, and can be a bit uncomfortable at first.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy, April 20, 2011
W. Watson (Petersburg, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I really don't have anything bad to say about the sound quality or the ease of use. The battery life on these headphones is great. I'm giving this product a low review because the headset itself is constructed of a rather flimsy plastic that isn't adjustable at all. The earpiece loop broke after about two months. The speakers still work fine, but there's no way to really fix it and it doesn't work right for sports if it doesn't fit snugly on your head. I would not buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, great price, easy to use, March 3, 2011
This headset has very good sound quality works well with Apple Ipod Touch (iOS 4.2 required for full functionality). Very durable and well suited for use during exercise. Comfort for people with glasses could be a bit better however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset, January 14, 2011
Very happy with this product-performs well, easy to use and great sound. Reasonably comfortable to wear and stays in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snapped in half, January 12, 2011
I'll have to agree with alot of the other reviews. The sound on these is great and I had no comfort issues but the plastic is very flimsy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, poor fit..., December 27, 2010
My husband bought a pair of these awhile back. He wished he would have suggested a new set (of another brand) for Christmas - as most of the other reviewers have said, he reported that the sound is great but the fit is poor; he can only stand them for 45 minutes or so, as the over-ear portion of the band presses on his glasses and into the side of his head. So far the headband has not broken, knock on wood. My husband said he is planning to try one of the Motorola headsets, hopefully the fit will be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Buddy, October 19, 2010
Works greast with my Ipod Touch. I use it while walking. It works great with my Blackberry also, but I mostly use it for music.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, September 3, 2010
Does not pair with HTC HD2.. otherwise sound quality is good and also good for using as a headset to make calls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballin', July 22, 2010
Mark Gilbert (SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA, US) - See all my reviews
Dispite ALL negative reviews, I decided to buy these headphones. Turns out, these head-boomers are LEGIT. Buy them. You know you want to.

‹ Previous | 14 5 69 | Next ›