Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 10, 2009
One star for cute, but that's it. It was broken from the start: there was something wrong with the listening device and I couldn't hear anything, but others could hear me. Had it fixed only to discover the earpiece didn't work either. The battery only lasted some 56 hrs in standby mode, not the 250 advertised. 3 weeks later the sliding feature didn't work anymore, the keypad didn't automatically lock itself up, all my incoming calls were being rejected (had to call EVERYONE back, it was costing me a fortune) and the battery at that point only lasted about 36 hrs standby mode and, beleive or not, about 30 min talk time. Plus, it won't open some of the images and ringtones I had on my micro SD from my old Nokia. Right now I'm asking to return it and a refund.
on May 7, 2009
Caution this product does not come with a warranty as advertised. Also be careful when you order from an other company through amazon as amazon will not help with any problems from the vendor. You are on you own. The phone arrived OK and works fine with T-mobile. The main trouble is if the phone has a problem there is no warranty just discard.
on June 25, 2009
This phone is really cool looking. Though it can't compete today's smart phones, it really has lot of good features with vibrant display.
on June 8, 2009
If you are looking for a good camera phone. This is not the one. The picture & video quality is very poor.
on March 13, 2009
I ordered this phone a few weeks ago and i am happy with the appearance but it isnt compatible with my phone service...it just kept saying Cingular as the network. I am a little frustrated because i spent a good chunk of money on it only to find it wasnt compatible with my current cell phone provider.
on January 22, 2008
I have been using this phone for almost 2 weeks now with no complaints.

Pros:

1. Battery lasts 5-6 days with normal usage.
2. Very ellegant looks. Received good comments from freinds and colleagues.
3. Menu options and call quality is very decent.
4. Has almost all features you expect from new generation phones.
5. Good value for money.

Cons:

1. No games.
on February 18, 2008
We purchased this to replace an older phone. The phone looks great however, we could not get it to connect with our service. Even though it says unlocked the company said he was European only. We even took it to our local service AT&T and it just wouldn't connect. We were very disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2008
Comes in pretty handy, I can block pesty calls and even text messages.Loads of features and easy to use.
on January 11, 2008
this is a nice phone. definitely was an upgrade. nice camera, & sleek slider design makes it compact.
on January 20, 2008
HI, i would like to comment about this phone. Im sorry but before other can buy i would like to say that this phone is "sucked" they should fix at the back of the phone where u can closed and open it because theres something whorng with that when they made it. So guys, if you have plan to buy this phone, dont do it ok, i knew its cheap but its not worth it the money you gonna spent on this. Thanks!
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse