Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung SLB-10A 1050mAh Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2013
This was purchased as a back up battery for my Samsung camera. I will be traveling quite a bit in areas where charging options are limited. The battery charged just fine, seems to last as long as the original, and has caused no problems.
on March 5, 2013
1/4 the price of Radio Shack. The camera is really old and a new battery was $25 dollars. This was perfect! Due to the camera I have to recharge after use but I am extremely pleased! (camera is 8 to 10 years old and was $100 when purchased). Finding a decent priced battery that really worked will keep the camera going for perhaps 1 more year. Dealer was exceptionally nice, great place to buy from.
on May 23, 2015
The first battery was a little too large to fit my Samsung WB350. I soon received an email from Best Digital. They were A++ to work with, and they sent me a replacement right away. The replacement battery fits perfectly and Best Digital was great to work with. Thanks
on July 14, 2014
I use this with my Samsung WB250F, it works well as a second battery, which is a must have because you never want your battery to run out at a pivotal time.

Tip: I tend to switch the batteries monthly on my camera so one does not loose its ability to hold a charge.

Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
on March 26, 2013
I bought this as a spare battery for my Samsung WB850F Digital Camera. The WiFi and GPS features of this camera seem to drain the battery more quickly than I expected, so I wanted to carry a spare for a vacation trip. I'm glad I did purchase this, since it saved me from missing some important pictures on a few occasions. I was able to get close to the 200 photos on a single charge as stated in the camera manual. Very happy with this battery and highly recommend it for the WB850F.
on October 6, 2013
Works good! You need a camera battery this would be a good one for you. Fits well, good stuff. Iam happy.
on May 5, 2013
I waited until I had a chance to really use the battery and make sure it lived up to its claims. It:s been a year now so I guess I"m ready to say I'm satisfied. Good product at a good price with fast no hassle delivery. I'll order from them again next time I need a battery,
on January 11, 2014
I recommend you to use always original brands. This is the original replacement for my Samsung camera. I have bought to of them as spare. As everybody knows, cell batteries, camera batteries last nothing. You have discharged it in a few hours. So to remedy this do not forget to carry a spare battery, but always a original to take care of your device.
on November 8, 2013
I bought this... Had it fully charged ... Brought it with me on my cruise the following week ... and when I popped it in my camera to use it... The power of my camera wouldn't even turn ON! :( I don't recommend this!
on June 14, 2012
Battery arrived with some other stuff I bought for my camera. The battery is made by samsung. For about 25% of the price for the same battery here at batteries plus. Charged up fine. Happy customer Samsung SLB-10A 1050mAh Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery for Samsung L100, L110, L200 and L210 Digital Cameras