Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Samsung Galaxy SMG900H Factory Unlocked Cellphone,...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $599.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Samsung Galaxy SMG900H Factory Unlocked Cellphone, Android KitKat 4.4.2 International Version (White)
|Price:||$369.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$230.00 (38%)|
- 5.1" Full HD Super AMOLED(TM) (1080 x 1920)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 4 inches, 3 inches, 5 inches
- Weight: 5.12 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 1200 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 696 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung Galaxy SMG900H Factory Unlocked Cellphone, Android KitKat 4.4.2 International Version (White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wireless Everything||Cell2U4Less||Good Guys Electronics||BlutekUSA|
|Display Size||23.6 inches||5.1 inches||5.1 inches||5.1 inches|
|Operating System||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)||Android 4.4.2|
|Camera Description||Primary: 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Features: 1/2.6'' sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR, Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR, dual-video recording|Secondary: 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call||Primary Camera: 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash|Secondary Camera: 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call||Primary Camera: 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash|Secondary Camera: 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call||Primary: 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Features: 1/2.6'' sensor size, 1.12 m pixel size, Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR, Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, dual-video recording|Secondary: 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call|
|Battery Life||1200 minutes||21 Hours||21 Hours||21 Hours|
|Item Weight||0.32 pounds||0.75 pounds||0.32 pounds||1 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Thu Mar 20 17:41:08 UTC 2014||Wed Apr 30 06:45:47 UTC 2014||Wed Apr 30 06:52:07 UTC 2014||Fri Mar 28 09:47:27 UTC 2014|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I did not think it was possible for a phone, as new and advanced as the S5, to NOT have 4G capability.
The first month I owned the phone, I thought I wasn't getting 4G due to poor network connections. Then I finally looked at my friend's phone, an older Samsung Note 3, and saw he had 4G. We both have the same network.
Then I reread the specifications. Now I realized, why they included so much nonsense specifications such as: "B10 (E-GSM 900MHz), B13 (DCS 1,800MHz), B14 (PCS 1,900MHz) 3G UMTS B1 (IMT 2,100MHz), B2 (PCS 1,900MHz), B5 (US 850MHz Cellular), B8 (GSM 900MHz)"
Have you ever read one cell phone review, mentioning any of the above specifications? No. All they are trying to do is HIDE the fact that it DOES NOT contain 4G.
Thankfully, I called Amazon, complained, and as Amazon always seems to do, they saved the day by accepting a return with FULL refund =).
Just FYI,Samsung S5 SM-G900H translates into NO 4G. You have to purchase the S5 SM-G900F in order to get 4G.
Same price, too.
I have no clue why they are selling a phone as advanced as the S5, WITHOUT 4G, and at the SAME PRICE, no less.
If you HATE 4G, then this phone is for you. ;)
FEATURES & UPGRADES FROM S4:
1. SIZE: The S5 is slightly larger at 5.59" x 2.85" x 0.32" and weighing in at 5.11 oz compared to the S4 at 5.38" x 2.75" x 0.31" and weighing at 4.59 oz. The S5 is lightweight and feels good in my hand.
2. DURABILITY: If there is one new feature on the S5 that is a game changer it's got to be the IP67 certification. IP67 certified means the S5 has total protection against dust and can survive being underwater for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1m or less. In order to be protected against water the S5 has a little plastic plug to cover the charging jack on the bottom of the phone. This needs to be in place and the back must be properly snapped into place to prevent water damage. I'm not about to test the IP67 certification however the guys at TechSmartt performed 2 water tests on the S5 that can be viewed on YouTube. First they let the S5 sit in pool at a depth of 1m for 1 hour, not 30 minutes. Second they sent the S5 through a normal wash cycle in a washing machine while in the pocket of a pair of jeans. In both tests, the S5 survived and functioned perfectly afterward.
The durability of the S4 came under fire after many people reported cracked screens after minor drops. Samsung stuck with a plastic back for the S5 but did improve upon the durability of the smartphone.Read more ›
Anyways, there is a few tiffs I'm not that big of a fan about, and again I'm speaking from just recently owning a Galaxy S3. The first tiff, is it has NO LIVE WALLPAPERS!!! All it allows you to do, is rather download those on your own, or pick one wallpaper and deal with it. The other tiff is it's app button instead of settings. I liked to just resort to the setting button at the bottom of any app on my Galaxy S3, and manage the app's setting from there. Now anytime I press that button in the area, I get taken to a screen that has me scroll through a list of apps to resort back too. But that's okay, all in all I enjoy it's features. (You can even video call another person through your regular calling, and not just Skype)
How can a standard be so non-standard ?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For people buying from Venezuela, this phone is great, it works just fine. Can recommend a 100%. I've been using it for 4 months now and can't complain about a thing, very... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Had it for a year now and never regretted buying it., was worth the investmentPublished 3 days ago by Ryan Wu
The phone works perfectly. I love the meter pulse, is fantastic and allows me to see my stress levelPublished 9 days ago by Jorge Chedraui
One of the worst product i have bought so far. The speaker phone on this suck and we cannot talk to any one who has a iPhone.Published 22 days ago by Gopi Lakshminarayanan
Exactly as advertised,the only thing that was on one of the reviews is that if you want to use it over sees ,you have to turn it on first in the u. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer