Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung S30 SPH-M810 Instinct 2, Brown (Sprint) CDMA - No Contract Required
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 26, 2011
Had this same phone for more than 2 years and loved it After much abuse, it was dying and so glad to have found the same one. Great touchscreen, Super GPS, all the features you need.
on September 25, 2011
The phone arrived on time and was in great working condition. This was much better then the insurance plan. Thanks
on August 28, 2012
I got this phone because my I was i need of a new one, and i wanted a touch. the phone its self is great and looked cool and lean. however this phone is a smart phone so you will need data to put in to use.
on August 14, 2012
got this for my father who needed a replacement phone for work and this is one that he cant wait to get rid of. the slide screen is frustrating because you have to slide to answer but you miss more calls then receive them because it is so hard to slide. you swipe your finger till you want to throw the dang thing. other then that, the screens are weird and not like any that ive ever had. most screens are at least similar in their settings but this one was not.
on September 17, 2012
Really like this phone. easy to use. although not a smart phone does what I needed to do. This is my second phone 1st one bit the bullet after 2 yrs. cheap price that does a good job have not any issues such as dropped calls.
on September 29, 2011
I ordered this phone on Amazon, through Just Cellular. I ordered the new phone but it did not come in its original box, it does not look brand new, it did not come with the manual book for the phone, and it did not come with its original phone charger, the charger is different and only about 2 feet long, very short compared to normal chargers, its the cheap charger that they have for sell for $5, so I guess they take the nice one out of the box from your new phone and give you the cheap crappy charger so they can sell the other one for a better price, not sure. It did ship on the 4th of the 3 to 5 day business shipping days so that was good. So far the phone is working well but if I need another phone I will not be ordering it through Just Cellular, and I would advise others not to as well
on December 6, 2012
My husband always breaking his phones, I have no money to keep buying expensive phones with sprint,the insurance not give you new phone.so decided to try this phone, came before of schedule,I have this phone for 3 months, internet is not the best of all , but is good for the price I paid.
on September 17, 2012
This phone is terrible. Its slow, it has nothing to offer, the touch screen is so off everything you do on it is frustrating. I pretty much went without a phone the entire 4 weeks I used this one. It was gonna serve as a replacement, but instead just held me over until I found a better replacement! I would NOT recommend this phone to ANYONE!
on April 27, 2014
The is a dud...doesn't work. Took it to Sprint.They tried everything to make it work. Nothing!!!! Wouldn't mind having a refund but, returning it would be costly. Not, worth the time or money. THANK YOU.
on January 1, 2013
this phone did not even last 2 weeks. You could not make calls or do anything and it just shut off. I do not blame seller this is a Sprint phone issue. Sofar all of their phones stink in my opinion.