Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 42 questions
votes
Just pull out those tabs, those tabs are just protective film for lenses.
Mar 3, 2013 by Juan V.
votes
Don't know but they work great with my 51
Sep 28, 2013 by Happy guy
votes
Nope. Just bought a pair since I have the HD33 and my mom has a Samsung TV. They DO NOT work with the HD33. Optoma uses the Bit Cauldron RF technology and I'm not sure any glasses other than the MonsterVision or the Optoma glasses will work.
Jan 3, 2013 by Michael S.
votes
when you held the power button down did it blink green if yes then its paired i never got a pairing complete message it was just a little picture in the lower right hand corner no if they shut off first thing i would change the battery unless there brand new also when the tv will automatically pickup when its receievng a 3d signal and the glasses will come on automatically except i noticed when i watch 3d bluerays on the ps3 it doesnt give you a message it just goes right to 3d mode and glasses come on but now when yer playing 3d from other sources IE bootleg 3d movies "wich i never download" it takes maybe 30 seconds for the tv to pickup the 3d signal and it has a message that says hit the 3d button email me if your still having trouble ccapehart1980@gmail.com
Mar 15, 2013 by ccapehart
votes
I had to order the exact battery that came with the glasses. You can get a 5 pack off of Amazon for under $2.00
Feb 7, 2013 by Tammy Lee
votes
Not that we're aware of. The glasses connect to the Samsung television using active shutter technology. You may want to check with the projection manufacturer to see if they have that option available. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr. S
Sep 2, 2014 by Mr. Samsung  MANUFACTURER 
votes
abavip, It would appear that while only a certain number are left in stock, it would be "price per each". Amazon sales would be able to confirm that - or just place them in your shopping basket and select a quantity that you want. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr. S
Jul 28, 2014 by Mr. Samsung  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Some people are lucky to get one in the box but in my case I wasn't lucky.
Jun 16, 2014 by Emmanuel
votes
I'm not sure I understand the question. There was one pair per package, if that is your question.
May 22, 2014 by John Lupo
votes
The glasses come individually boxed and weigh only about 4 to 5 ounces each (box included) at most. So 6 pair shipped together shouldn't be more than 25 to 30 ounces.
Apr 30, 2014 by MikeTheTiger
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers