Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 1, 2012
The temple pieces are too light and flexible, so the glasses tend to skew in front of eyeglasses. I'd have been happier with a more traditional frame with straight temple pieces and larger lenses.

Otherwise they synch easily and work fine with our Samsung 3D TV.
on March 24, 2013
These do let a bit of light in the sides, don't fold up, and feel a bit flimsy....But they are a great value compared with the Panasonic 2012-13 active shutter glasses. The picture quality seems a little better with the Samsung ones, maybe because they are not as darkly tinted. They are also very comfortable due to very light weight of the frame. The battery has already lasted several movies. The drawback is that they don't seem to work as well for anyone who needs to wear their prescription glasses under them. If you wear glasses, spend the extra money for the Panasonic ones which are rechargeable, fold, and are nice quality, though expensive. We use these for a new (bought in early 2013) Panasonic Viera TV. One of only two brands I know of right now that work on that TV, we have both brands. The Samsung ones are a great option and are usually the first off the shelf when 3D is on..
on April 12, 2013
tried these suckers out. they work, but not rechargeable. that's probably the sole reason that i would go with the er3d4mu from panasonic over this. i don't feel like replacing batteries. it wouldn't take long to make the difference in cost between the models up in batteries versus charging.

not to mention these are a bit flimsy, the others sit well over glasses and work great.

so, these aren't bad if you're on a budget, but i'd go ahead and splurge for the others, if you have the dough. it'll cost you more in the long run anyway to get these, and you'd be less happy.

that being said, they work great. they just feel cheap and need batteries.
on December 12, 2012
Absolutely awesome. the grand kids don't like watching 3D movies at the other grandparents' house and didn't want to try it here with the new 3D TV. When they saw how different the glasses are they were more willing to try and to my delight they loved them. The glasses are light weight and very comfortable even for the younger grandchild. I am particularly glad that I don't have to remember to put them on charge (non-rechargeable batteries) as that is a big drawback with the glasses at the other grandparents' house - they are never charged and ready to use. I also like the price - economical enough that I could buy enough for inviting company to watch movies with us in 3D! I will try to update this review at a later time after I find out how long the batteries last. Only time will tell on that one :)
on December 26, 2012
Pros:
-These glasses are much cheaper in price when compared to the Panasonic brand.
-They fit over top of my prescription glasses without major discomfort.
-They are battery operated so they are always ready to go as long as you have a spare battery.
-Connected to my Panasonic Plasma without a hitch.
-3D is awesome (but I haven't compared these to any other glasses).

Cons:
-The design lets WAY too much light in on the sides so the 3D affect isn't as immersive as it could be.
-The on/off switch is tough to press at times
-The frames of the glasses don't fold so you can't store them in a normal glasses case. Storing them safely is a concern.

Overall: Very happy with this purchase. If you are going to casually watch 3D content then these glasses will work just fine. If you plan on watching more than 50% of your content in 3D then I would go ahead and spend the money on the Panasonic ones.
on May 5, 2013
When I bought an LG 60PM6700 TV a month ago, I didn't want to pay $60-80 per pair of 3D glasses. I bought 4 pairs of these instead on a gamble because there wasn't LG compatibility listed anywhere. It turned out these worked perfectly with my TV. I hardly ever watch 3D movies so I don't need any fancy recharging system. The 'watch batteries' that run these supposedly have 100 hour life, so that'll last me a year if not more at the rate that use 3D. Buy these to keep things simple and cheap!
on December 19, 2012
I'm using these for a Panasonic TV and they work fine. Good cheap glasses for the kids (I bought my wife and I a more expensive Panasonic pair - still not sure if the extra expense was worth it.) Haven't used them enough to really rate them with confidence, but for the money, it's hard to complain.
on June 9, 2014
These are standard glasses that connected to my Samsung TV with no issues and they are excellent, However, they were packaged in a small box with just old newspapers around them, As a result one glass cracked, got blotted (with LCD?) and are totally useless.
on November 19, 2012
I bought 2 pair of 3D Glasses, this model is very light and after putting on flexible ear arms and installing the battery, I stood in front of my Samsung 55" LED TV and watched 3D Movie load up, but really had some problem clicking switch to start the connection process. The button is very, very small. I did finally get button clicked properly and it connected right away with TV and 3D movie came into focus and looked fantastic. My ONLY complaint is how small the activation switch is. Otherwise I prefer these lighter Glasses over my previous Samsung Glasses.
on March 10, 2013
I have a 2012 Panasonic plasma but ordered the Samsung glasses because they conform to the same standard and were much, much cheaper. Glad I did. The glasses work fine. The design is a little odd compared to the more traditional Panasonics, but they are comfortable and fit fine over glasses. There's not enough 3D content out there to justify spending four times as much for Panasonic but these were a reasonable price to try out the technology and they work fine.