Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 15, 2012
Bought this in a 2 for 1 package. Good deal. Very slick little camera with lots of features. Only drawbacks: 1. a memory card is not included in package; and, 2. there is no viewfinder other than generous LCD. You can spend a lot more and get no more so why do so?
on December 30, 2012
I purchased this camera to have a nice little point and shoot camera handy to take pictures of my child. This camera takes the worst photos! Everything is blurry no matter what setting I have it on. It is also difficult to find just a standard photo setting. The thing that bugs me the most about the camera is the slow shutter speed. Every time I try to snap a photo, it takes 3 seconds before it takes. I tried calling Samsung for assistance, and they were less than helpful. I would not recommend this camera. Save the $ and put it towards something a little nicer. The only plus, is the size. It is easy to keep this in my purse. Unfortunately, I would rather use my phone. We love other products by Samsung, too bad this camera isn't one of them.
on February 8, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and decided not to review till now. The camera is perfect for a 14 year old. Features are easy to use and picture quality is high.Screen size is adequate but the one knock I have to give it is the outdoor shooting. Upper midwest winters and lots of snow produce some wonky photos because of glare. My daughter took or at least tried to take pictures outside at night with snow and they just don't come out right. The camera quality is great and I purchased Samsung because everything in our home is Samsung and you can't go wrong with the manufacturer.
on March 25, 2015
Can anyone advise me on a problem I have with this camera (SAMSUNG ST 776 16 mp Compact Digital Camera. It's about 2 or 3 yrs old used maybe 2 dozens times. The circle part where the lens pops out won't pop out. I ordered a new battery thinking that it's the battery but that did not
work. The warranty is only for 1 year so I am stuck with a new camera and can not use it.
on March 8, 2016
Well it's small and cute and takes photos. But the photos have never come out as clear as my photos did on my previous low-megapixel camera. I have had the camera for at least 3 years now and have never been truly happy. If a friend nearby has an iphone I usually just ask them to take a photo so it will come out clearer. I was on the internet today searching for answers to make it better and found that many others have the same problem as I do. I wish I had bought a better camera even if it was bigger.
on December 20, 2012
Great value for the price considering it's many features offered. A printed manual was not included but is available for download.
on October 1, 2013
I can't seem to disable the image processing or force it to stay in a particular mode. As a result, typical ambient lighting situations cause the camera to 'process' the image and leave it either under or over exposed. I've attempted to mess with all the setting to no avail -- if some strange combination works, then it defeats the purpose of a *simple* point-and-shoot camera anyway. This thing sucks. Don't buy it. Your money would be better spent on other items to torture yourself with.
on December 8, 2013
lots of gadgets and tricky things to do, but it tends to produce shaky pictures more than any other camera I've owned. We bought it because it fits in my wife's purse.
on October 12, 2014
You sent it to me breaked. I can not use it. When I press the power button nothing happen. Even if I charged the battery first.
on December 21, 2012
This camera is pretty small and a really nice colour.. it looks really cool.

Initially I was happy with it, but noticed quite often it's hard to get a non blurry photo. (Even after turning on image stabilization)

At parties I give my camera to people to take a picture and they will just give up and use their phone as every photo turns out blurry

At a concert a few nights ago I couldn't get one non blurry photo.

On the occasion where I can stay perfectly still I do get a good photo of good quality though.