Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 7, 2013
This case is better then I thought it would be. It fits my ST200 camera really well. At first, I thought it may be too small but its perfect for just the camera. You can also charge the battery while its in the case. I wouldn't recommend it for people needing some extra room though, as its very snug fitting. The strap that's attached is short and good for your hand. Wish it was longer so I can put it around my neck, but that wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 21, 2010
This leather case is well made. It has a fold over flap with a magnetic catch that works well. Not as strong as a clasp, but more convenient and fine for the uses this case was made for (casual walk about). It measures about 3.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches. Fairly small. It fit my Olympus FE-350 fine, which measures 3 1/2 by 2 1/4 x 3/4 inches. Anything much bigger would not fit, so you may want to measure your camera to be safe.

The case looks and feels like a nice quality semi-hard case as described, not cheap like some. It has the Samsung brand name embossed on the front. The stitching is good quality and the belt-loop looks strong and should hold up well. The magnetic flap means access is quick and easy when you want to grab your compact for a quick shot.

My main use is as a general purpose protective case which I actually carry within a larger camera bag most of the time. It works well for that purpose and provides plenty of protection.

This is a good value (at 4.95) in a compact camera case, it could also be used for cell phones and other small devices whose dimensions don't exceed those listed above. I am very pleased with it and consider it a bargain compared to the many cheaply made cases selling for as much or more that I've seen.

Update 12-27-2010: At the 4.95 price and with free shipping currently, just ordered 3 more. Fits several other gadgets I have.

Update May 2011 -- Just bought a couple more. Very handy. My new flip cam fits perfectly.
on June 8, 2012
Wow! Seriously, this case is an unbelieveable deal. It's sturdy and fits my Samsung MV800 with just enough room to spare. I can't think of one negative comment to make about this case. And the price is incredable for what you get.
on June 4, 2013
I have received this case on time and everything was just as described a good protection for your digital camera.
on January 9, 2013
I ordered this to replace one I had recently lost. So happy to have found this online, since I wanted this exact case. Why? It's compact, easy to open, and very durable. The one I owned lasted for over three years (and I took that thing with me EVERYWHERE. It was in the bottom of my overloaded purse for the majority of the time while I was in college. Then it protected my beloved Samsung point-n-shoot while I traveled overseas.) Make sure to put your contact info somewhere on it, though, because I lost mine on an airplane trip (the black blends in well with the dark seat covers and in my haste to exit the plane I overlooked it---sad day, but now I have a new one--YAY!)
on March 16, 2012
The case works great for my Samsung TL105. There are a few millimeters of extra space because the TL105 is slim. To give you an idea of the space, I could probably fit 5-10 standard poker cards in the case beside my TL105 and that would make it snug. I tried the case with my Flip Ultra HD and it looked like it fit prefectly except the magnetic part did not quite clasp. Otherwise it would have been a perfect fit for my Flip Ultra HD.
on June 25, 2011
Given the price of this item I must admit I was skeptical of purchasing it. However, it is an excellent camera case. Appears to be OEM and it quite heavy duty. Very pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The camera stays in the case all the time (other than when in use). It is thick and well padded. I highly recommend this case to anyone with a camera that will fit in it - Samsung or other manufacturer.
on April 6, 2013
I ordered this for my Samsung ST66 camera. Great little case, feels sturdy and I can just toss it in my backpack and not worry about my camera getting banged up. Although since this seems to be a generic camera case for samsung cameras and not specific for one model if you have a small camera like the ST66 it will not be snug around it, there is a big of clearance around it when it is in the case.
on September 10, 2012
This product is exactly as advertised and as I keep the camera in my pocketbook at all times it does a very good job of protecting it. The only drawback -- and it is a minor one is that it does not have a pocket or slot for a spare battery.
on June 11, 2014
This is pretty good, just too bad it wasn't a tiny bit longer so the camera wrist strap would fit and close more securely. If you leave that hanging out it is fine but who wants that? It's a good case all in all.