Questions & Answers
Samsung Series 3 NP350V5C-T01US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Titan Silver)
by Samsung
3.8 out of 5 stars (60)
Used & New from: $572.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Tried everything...with no success is too vague to answer. Are you getting an error, does it install properly and start playing but quit, etc... And specifically what game or games have you tried? I can look up system requirements if I now the specific game titles. Generally speaking, if a game is not working due to a graphic card, then the card is not installed properly. Go to the samsung website support and drivers page, download and install the latest graphics card driver from their site.
Feb 6, 2013 by CaptainNeb
votes
I'm currently running Windows 8 Pro Media Center Edition, on this notebook (NP350V5C-T01US) with 16GB of G.SKILL DDR3 1600 (PC12000) RAM; 2 SODIMM's of 8GB each. The motherboard on this laptop is not limited to 8GB; as both the Intel chipset and i-7 mobile CPU support at least 16GB, if not more.
May 30, 2013 by Noah C. Pancratz
votes
Well Windows 8 is preinstalled, and of course a bunch of Samsung bloatware comes with that. Nothing really useful, I ended up deleting the vast majority of the stock apps/programs.
Feb 9, 2013 by Justis B
votes
Yes you can I just ordered one. The battery model is AA-PB9NC6B you can verify by removing the battery and checking the product ID
Aug 20, 2014 by Rayo
votes
Is this touch screen? Mar 23, 2013
NO,and this laptop is really terrible, don
Mar 24, 2013 by Gongqiang Z.
votes
If you're asking if you can use the one 4gb that comes with it along with a single 8gb stick I would guess that you could possibly do that. However, its going to be a crap shoot as to whether they'll work together. Even matching manufacturer and speed doesn't guarantee it will work correctly all the time. I would suggest just getting a matched set. I went with a higher performance 1866mhz, which definitely wouldn't work with the stock, otherwise I'd give it a shot to see if its possible for you, but either way my recommendation would be to just spend the extra money to avoid issues.
Dec 27, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Sounds like you have the fn lock on, its the key above the backspae inbetween f12 and insert.
Mar 17, 2013 by Jacob S.
votes
The num lock key is located above the 7 on the numeric keypad
Sep 5, 2013 by Daniel Bromfield
votes
yes there is warranty, not just local but 'International'. very good if you bring it to travel abroad. There should be a sticker on the laptop just beside the mousepad saying 'International Warranty'. in case of trouble abroad just look for a samsung service center and have it fix for free.
Apr 14, 2013 by Prince Leonil
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers