The Series 3 combines power, efficiency and ingeniouslight lightweight mobile design. Featuring exclusive innovations like Fast Start and PowerPlus technology, the Series 3 keeps you powered up, moving, and connected wherever you go—every day.
At a Glance:
- 15.6-inch LED-backlit HD display
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-3210M dual-core processor
- 500 Serial ATA hard drive
- 6 GB installed RAM
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7730M Graphics
- DVD±RW Super Multi dual-layer drive
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- See full specs below
How’s this for mobility? Featuring a streamlined and ultra-lightweight design, the Series 3 brings the power of a desktop anywhere, no delays. With a single touch of the power button, Fast Start technology brings you right to the internet or into favorite programs almost instantly. And if you’re just getting started, Easy Migration technology can quickly transfer all your files from your old PC, no hassles.
The Series 3 brings supplies the power you need, on your terms. Tweak performance settings through Samsung Control Center to maximize efficiency and workloads, to get the performance to suit your most intensive tasks. And with PowerPlus Battery technology, you can work all day yet still have the power to do more.
With Easy Settings, you have control over the most important setting of the Series 3. Switch networks in a flash for maximum efficiency. Adjust power settings to improve battery life and productivity without sacrificing performance. And modify sound and vision settings to create a truly immersive experience.
Discover Windows 8
Reimagined to be all about you, Windows 8 lets you personalize your desktop and gives you instant access to all your favorite people, apps, sites and more. Use S Manager to keep your PC running smoothly with the latest software and drivers, and to download and try Samsung’s Quick Starter feature, which adds a toolbar and start button for easy navigation. Plus, connect to SkyDrive® and store files, photos, videos and more, so wherever you go, you’re connected to the cloud.
Samsung Power Pulse Technology
Measure your battery in hours AND years A battery designed for the long haul, the Samsung Power Plus technology gives you more years and more hours. This technology retains 80% of the original battery capacity for up to 1,500 charges. After 3 years of use, you still have a battery that works for you day in and day out. That's power when you need it.
15.6-inch LED-backlit display (1366 x 768 pixels; 220-nit brightness)
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-3210M dual-core processor (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache)
500 SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
6 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (8 GB maximum)
AMD Radeon™ HD 7730M Graphics with 2 GB of video RAM
8x multi-format CD/DVD±RW drive
1.3-megapixel HD webcam
3W stereo speakers
Wireless & Networking
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for ultra-fast connectivity to home and business networks (requires Wireless-N router to optimize speed and range).
- Next-generation Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements. Backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as printers and cell phones.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
Connectivity & Expansion
- 2 USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfer (with USB Sleep and Charge) offering up to 10x the speed of USB 2.0 (and is backward compatible with your USB 2.0 peripherals). Download a 25 GB HD movie in just 70 seconds.
- 2 USB 2.0 port
- HDMI port for connecting to a compatible HDTV or home theater receiver for uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable.
- VGA video output (analog, RGB)
What's in the Box
Series 3 laptop with 15.6-inch screen (model NP350V5C-T02US), AC adapter, rechargeable battery, operating instructions
1-year limited warranty on parts and labor.