- Size (LWH): 3 inches, 1 inches, 2 inches
- Weight: 2.08 ounces
Samsung Stratosphere i405 External Dock Battery Charger + One Battery - Universal Charger
- New generic & high quality Battery Charger, don't include mini car charger
- Smart LED indicator shows charging status.
- Charger is designed with a foldable A/C plug that charges your cellphone battery anywhere
- Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock
- Charger Compatible with: Samsung Stratosphere i405 and other batteries
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NOTE: This charger is also able to charge other cell phone batteries so its a must have. This amazing charger is Lightweight and portable - perfect for travel. A Complete charging solution for cell phone batteries. USB port located on top - charge your phone while charging a spare battery. Note: USB cord not included.
The Universal Charger works on multiple batteries. To charge the batteries space the two prongs on the charger so that they come into contact with the first and last contacts on the battery. Without plugging in the charger see if the light turns blue. If it does the battery contacts and charger prongs have connected successful.
Steps of charging：
1. Put the battery in the desktop charger, the indicator of the charger is blue.
There are two pins on the top of the charger. Any one of the pins must connects up the "+" of the battery, another connects up the "-" of the battery.
2. Insert the charger into AC 100V socket, the indicator turns red.
3. Charging time is 5-7 hours, and the indicator turns blue when charging full.
4. The multifunctional charger can be stretched to regulate the battery. It can charge various of brands and specification battery
The battery and charger are custom made by BeesClover LLC, and BeesClover is an exclusive Brand owned by BeesClover LLC. If any other questions (didn't work or received wrong item ), please contact with BeesClover.
Top Customer Reviews
I noted complaints about poorly made. Seems reasonably well made to me. Different model?
Operation is simple. Pull back the slide. Move metal connectors to far side with enough space to hit the two outside connection points leaving the center one untouched. When inserted blue light comes on. Plug in charger and light goes pink. When charged the light is back to blue.
I have been leaving the battery charging overnight or during the day while I am gone so I do not know how long a charge takes.
The battery is in a plastic rather than metal case. It seems slightly thicker so I have to be careful that cover connects well.
(My girlfriend got it for me so no Amazon verified tag)
The included battery seems to hold a charge as long as the Verizon battery, so I was pleasantly surprised. I just swap them out every morning.
The only challenge with the charger is aligning the pins correctly for whatever type of battery you have. The way the spring works to hold the battery in the charge is also somewhat sketchy, not a particularly great design. If the pins were easier to align, I would give this 5 stars. That said, it serves its purpose well and is very reasonably priced.
However the battery doesnt fit. its too large and every time this one was in the phone the sound wouldn't work. If i opened the back of the case up a bit then it would let the sound come back on. But when the case was closed the battery was just too thick to allow the phone to work properly.
Also the charger is tricky to align. If you are not paying close attention you will miss the pins and then the battery won't be charged at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good fix for when your phone wont charge. if you get 2 batteries and do not want to replace your unchargeable phone, this will work.Published 13 months ago by J. B. P.
This is a ridiculous cheaply made almost impossible to use product.Published 18 months ago by lisa jackson