Easily stay in contact with your family and friends while on the go with the affordable Samsung t369 phone for T-Mobile, and pay the way you want with prepaid and postpaid calling plans from T-Mobile Pay As You Go (learn more about prepaid services below). In addition to offering great voice communication capabilities, the t369 is perfect for messaging on the go with its side-sliding full QWERTY keyboard.
Other features include a 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion to 16 GB, personal organizer, and up to 5 hours of talk time.
- Quad-band GSM phone for good global voice connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz bands)
- Color auto-rotating LCD screen (320 x 240 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard with familiar layout lets you type messages easily without searching for the letter you want
- 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder with capabilities for continuous, panorama, mosaic, and smile shots plus a 2x digital zoom.
- Multi-format digital audio player compatible with MP3, AAC/AAC+, and WMA files
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- 50 MB internal memory
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging
- Audio Postcard feature allows you to add a personalized message to a photo before sending it to friends and family using multimedia messaging (MMS).
- Access to popular instant messaging services such as AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live.
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, memo, to-do list, and currency converter
- XT9 predictive text entry with a word prediction list and spelling correction that spots transposed letters and missed keys, as well as instant integration into all applications on the device
The Samsung t369 weighs 3.9 ounces and measures 4.5 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 312 hours (13 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
What's in the Box
Samsung t369 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
T-Mobile Pay As You Go Prepaid Service
T-Mobile prepaid plans give you wireless access with less commitment, so you can pay--and talk--as you go. With no annual contract, no credit check, and no monthly bill, prepaid plans are a simple, direct way to go mobile. There are many ways to conveniently refill your T-Mobile Prepaid Plan so that you can stay continually connected with the people who matter most, including using web2go directly from your phone, via the T-Mobile Web site, or using refill cards available at over 90,000 locations nationwide.
With Pay As You Go, you get wireless service exactly how you like it--there's no long-term contract, no credit checks, and no surprises. Add $100 in refills with Pay As You Go and you'll become a Gold Rewards customer, which gets you 15 percent more minutes on all refills and your minutes won't expire for a year after the time you refill.
You can also pay only $1.00 per day for unlimited nights and unlimited nationwide calling to any T-Mobile number. All other domestic calls you make are just 10¢ per minute.
T-Mobile includes the following services with this T-Mobile Pay As You Go phone:
- Nationwide long distance (including calls to Alaska and Hawaii)
- National roaming on the T-Mobile USA network
- t-zones (browsing for HiFi Ringers, MegaTones, wallpapers, and more; not available on all devices)
- VoiceMail, caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling
- Free e-mail address (email@example.com)
Additional services available for additional fees:
- Text messaging ($0.10 to send)
- Picture messaging ($0.25 to send or receive)
- Download ringtones and wallpaper (prices vary)
- Download games and applications (prices vary)
- 411 & More directory assistance ($1.79 per call plus airtime)
- International dialing to over 150 countries (international rates apply)
- Prepaid international roaming rates
To keep your mobile number active, refill within 90 days after your minutes expire. After 90 days, your account will be canceled and you will lose your phone number. If you want to restart service after that time, you will need to activate new service.
With the stylish Samsung t369, staying connected is a piece of cake - and its affordable price is equally as sweet. The messaging shortcut key, slider QWERTY keyboard and XT9 predictive text let you fire off texts with ease. Since there's more to life than just messaging (no, really), the phone gives you web access along with a camera and a music player, both backed by a microSD memory slot. Eat up life with the phone that makes it easy to do so.