- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung UN32B6000 32-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultra-slim 32-inch LED HDTV with full HD 1080p resolution and Auto Motion Plus 120Hz technology for a sharp, smooth picture
- LED technology enables a true-to-life range of picture brightness; uses 40 percent less energy than conventional LCD TVs
- InfoLink RSS feeds of news, weather and sports from your broadband connection
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 1 component, 2 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 PC, 1 optical digital audio output
- Includes detachable swivel table stand; measures 31.5 x 22.8 x 9.4 inches (WxHxD) with stand
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
From the Manufacturer
Redefining the standards for viewing quality, energy-efficiency and home entertainment decor, the Samsung 6000 Series LED HDTV deliver unparalleled picture quality and enhanced connectivity while also helping you reduce your carbon footprint with the reduced power consumption of the LED screen. Using Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as its primary light source--rather than traditional Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps (CCFL)--this cutting edge HDTV also offers the benefits of an ultra-high contrast ratio and a slim depth that allows for a more artful design.
The 6000 Series also includes access to Samsung's InfoLink RSS service, which can instantly display updated news, sports, weather and stocks information with a touch of the remote. And this HDTV is accented by Samsung's TOC (Touch of Color), which offers a hint of a translucent color around the edges of the unit for a uniquely fashionable look.
- Screen Size: 55 inches
- Full 1080p HD (Learn more)
- Breakthrough LED picture quality with true-to-life brightness ranging from the purest black to pristine white. (Learn more)
- Energy Savings: Samsung's LED TVs use up to 40 percent less power than conventional LCD TVs. (Learn more)
- Ultra-slim Design: 1.2-inch depth
- Blazing 4ms response time minimizes blurring of fast motion in sports programs.
- Mega dynamic contrast ratio
- HD-Grade Pixel Resolution: High-resolution pixel density is combined with a built-in image scaler to handle inputs from a variety of digital and analog audio/video sources.
- Auto Motion Plus 120Hz: Advanced processing that reduces blur and enhances image detail when viewing fast motion video sequences. (Learn more)
- Ultra Clear Panel: Advanced LCD technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail, and vibrant colors.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Side-mounted USB 2.0 port: connect USB devices directly to your HDTV to view JPEG photos or MPEG movies or easily listen to your MP3 player through your HDTV's audio system or your home theater system.
- Touch of Color (ToC): Samsung's unique manufacturing process accents the surrounding bezel with a stylish red tone. (Learn more)
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro optimizes a given color's hue, resulting in more natural rendering of colors.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) enables convenient, simultaneous viewing of TV programs and video or PC content sources.
- Audio: Two 10-watt stereo speakers (for 20 watts of total power)
- SRS TruSurround HD creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog.
- InfoLink: Get free RSS feeds of news, weather and sports right to your HDTV with a built-in Ethernet port (Learn more)
- Anynet Plus (HDMI-CEC) allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- Energy Star Compliant: Reduces energy consumption by up to 25 percent compared with standard TVs.
- V-Chip system allows blocking of rated TV and movie programs determined by a parent to contain objectionable content.
- Trilingual on-screen displays in English, Spanish or French.
- Variable sleep timer can be programmed to turn the TV off at different time intervals.
- Crystal Neck Swivel Stand
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- HDMI (version 1.3): 4 side
- USB: 2 side
- Component video: 1 bottom
- PC input: 1 bottom
- Ethernet: 1 bottom
- Optical digital audio output: 1 side
- TV without stand: 51.5 x 32.1 x 1.2 inches (WxHxD); 48.5 pounds
- TV with stand: 51.5 x 34.4 x 12 inches (WxHxD); 60 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|Full HD, or 1080p, contains 1.5 times more scanning lines than conventional HD TVs. More scanning lines mean more pixels, more details and a better picture. The new Samsung LCD TV with resolution that is approximately 2 times greater than conventional HDTVs, creating the most perfect picture imaginable. |
Samsung’s 1080p panel uses a new high-speed liquid crystal to cut response time to 4ms. The fast response time, coupled with Samsung’s Auto Motion Plus 120Hz motion blur reduction technology dramatically reduces motion blur and judder.
|Compared to a traditional CCFL, LEDs produce darker blacks that appear endlessly deep to the eye. Whites also remain crisp and bright with vivid colors. The result is picture quality that measures up to the natural beauty of life. For instance, Samsung's Wide Color Enhancer Pro feature lets consumers enjoy a broader color palette. The Ultra Clear Panel further allows the preservation of every detail even in brightly-lit, imperfect viewing conditions. This is done by effectively allowing more light to pass through the screen and simultaneously reducing reflections from ambient light. And with an adaptive "Natural" mode, Samsung's LED HDTVs can combine the recognized brightness advantage of LCD displays with the cinema-like viewing experience of plasma displays by automatically optimizing picture settings. |
|The benefits of using LEDs include not only improved picture quality, but also reduced power consumption levels to easily meet the stringent new Energy Star v3.0 guidelines. The LED modules are mercury-free, which makes for cleaner manufacturing and safer recycling when compared with backlight technologies currently available. In the LED HDTV line, energy consumption is reduced by 40 percent versus traditional LCD HDTVs of a similar size. The LED HDTVs also include a power indicator menu, and an optimized energy savings mode. In addition, these TVs require less material to manufacture and are thinner, reducing packing material and consumer waste. The smaller packaging allows for more units to be shipped and less fuel to be consumed at a time which potentially reduces Samsung's carbon footprint. |
|This technology doubles the frame rate from 60 to 120 frames per second (120Hz LCD panel) without repeating the same image to make more frames. Instead, the TV intelligently calculates the ‘middle’ image between frame A and frame B and inserts it in between (Auto Motion Plus 120Hz processor), making a fluid transition from one frame to the next. |
|In 2008, Samsung created its unique Touch of Color (ToC) design, which uses dual-injection molding to coat a translucent, colored surface to achieve an attractive crystalline appearance. The latest evolution of Samsung's ToC design begins with a deep piano black bezel that fades into distinct chrome that finishes as light ruby highlights on the 7000 and 6000 Series LED HDTVs. The intensity of the color subtly changes depending upon the viewing angle, and further accentuates these TV's slim bezels.|
|Up-to-the-minute access to weather, news, sports and stock information is just a cable and a click away through the HDTV’s Ethernet port and new InfoLink RSS service. An all-new user interface with digital contents management guide provides intuitive navigation and access to both internal and external content.|
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Top Customer Reviews
Now, about the TV.
I got done just in time for Game 2 of the world series. Stunning. Unlike our home LCD, this monitor has 120 hz. It's fast. You can SEE the baseball heading for home plate CLEARLY. Not a blur. The unit is beautiful, the touch of color is classy. There is a nice little light that would light up the stand if we were using the stand, and it shines right onto our Satellite STB perfectly as we have it mounted. Picture quality is the best I've ever seen in a 32 inch TV. We also use this as a monitor for a MacbookPro in our RV. We can sit or lie on the couch with wireless keyboard and Mouse, and see fine... I'm typing this that way right now!
Set up was a breeze. The only catch was that my satellite box doesn't give the TV a time feed, had to set date/time manually. No big deal. I find the location of the inputs to be just fine, and there are lots of them. Cable management is included with the TV, a nice plus. One negative, and a small one: instead of a standard "computer" style power cord, it has a fixed cord.Read more ›
This television has an excellent picture with outstanding clarity and startling range of colors. Very low wattage is appealing - we run it on solar power.
Sound could be much better - the speakers face the wall, which impedes clarity. To me, the sound is no different with the surround sound ON or OFF. The white light under the set is an annoyance which fortunately can be turned off.
I needed a 32" because or space limitations and there are very few 1080p 32" sets.....The led tech looks like the wave of the future.......even makes non hd look great
1. Great TV, picture quality is incredible, I really enjoy it (I have Dish HD).
2. Decent sound, I do not understand why other reviewers have complained about it.
3. Viewing angel is typical for Samsung TVs, slightly better than on my previous LCD.
Now, the main question many people may ask, is it worth it to spend extra $200-$300 to buy LED vs. LCD? I have another 32' Samsung 640, 1080P, 120hz., which I bought four months ago. 640 series was made for Best Buy and is analog of 650 series that you could buy on Amazon. I found that LED edges LCD on picture quality, just a little bit. There is no difference in sound quality. If you like a new innovating design, great picture quality, improved power efficiency and need a thin, lighter TV, you should buy LED. If you would like to save money, you will be fine by buying comparable LCD.
To make matters worse, the screen blew within the first month and trying to deal with Samsung support was a nightmare. I used the web chat to open the call and that took more than 30 minutes. Then I had to follow up and call them to see the status. They could not tell me the details of their own warranty (pick-up, in-home, delivery) and I had to call a 3rd party service to get the info. This unit has "pick-up" service but that means they send you a UPS label and you have to box and ship. If you want UPS actually pick up, you have to pay the charge or take it to UPS. They say it will be up to 2 weeks for the repair.
I know I will sell this once it comes back from repair and buy another Sharp. It may not be 1.5 inches thick but it's got a superior display, $400 less and frankly, the super slim does not look that much different on the wall.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We purchased this monitor over a year ago and have had no problems with it after a year of daily use.Published on May 19, 2011 by Quinn
I'm very happy with the purchase of the 32" Samsung. I would have prefered to purchase a bigger TV but LED's don't come in 37" size so I had to chose between the 32" or getting... Read morePublished on March 12, 2010 by G. Garcia
THE SAMSUNG UN32B6000 IS A GREAT ADDITION TO MY HOME. I HAVE FOUND THE PICTURE COLOR & CLARITY EXCEPTIONAL. Read morePublished on February 10, 2010 by Marcia A. Sidenstick
This tv fits particular needs in terms of size and expectations. It fits a cabinet in my bedroom. It will serve my tv tech needs for years. Read morePublished on February 7, 2010 by Bennett Dolin
I got the Samsung UN32B6000 tv because of size and weight issues with the location for installation. Read morePublished on January 17, 2010 by Amazon Customer
We are off-grid solar and were worried that a new larger tv would be too big a drain on our system. We found that this set measured 50 va when on, compared to 75 va from our 20 yr... Read morePublished on December 31, 2009 by RCB
We got this for our bedroom so I didn't want anyting too big so I got the 32 inch size. Its just fine, although I might have gone up one more size now that I see it. Read morePublished on December 28, 2009 by Jay W. Dale
Kudos to Amazon on shipping. I ordered this TV at midnight on Friday and it was delivered on Monday by UPS. I certainly can't ask for any better service than that. Read morePublished on December 14, 2009 by James F. Haas