Samsung LED HDTVs combine breakthrough picture quality and advanced connectivity options that will keep you entertained 24/7. This UN32C5000 LED HDTV also makes it easy to be green, and will save you some green, by being ENERGY STAR compliant.
From the Manufacturer
Samsung UN32C5000 LED tv (March 2010)
The Samsung LED 5000: LED picture quality that looks stunning from any and every angle on Samsung’s Ultra Clear Panel, which absorbs ambient light and virtually eliminates reflections for a more comfortable viewing environment. Samsung LED backlighting technology and advanced processing delivers a picture with an exceptionally large range of contrast and color, making images appear more real. Add to that Samsung’s exclusive Touch of Color design, which brings texture and a touch of red that delivers elegance to any room.
| | Exclusive Touch of Color design combines texture and color that complement any room
- Screen Size: 32 inches
- Full 1080p HD: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution..
- Ultra Slim Design: Stunning ultra slim depth – includes tuner (no external transceiver box).
- Ultra Clear Panel: Advanced technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail, and vibrant colors.
- Touch of Color design: Exclusive Red Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music
playlists and pictures via the remote.
- Game Mode: Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: LED Energy Efficient, up to 50% less than the latest ENERGY STAR specification depending on series and
screen size in standard mode.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- 7.5 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- Built in Digital Tuner: no external box needed.
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using your remote.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung
- Swivel stand
- 4 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia
Interface) version 1.3: 2 back
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 2 back
- Component video input: 1 back
- Optical sound output: 1 back
- Ethernet: 1 back
- PC input: 1 back
- TV without stand: 30.9 x 19.3 x 1.2 inches (WxHxD); 18.1 pounds
- TV with stand: 30.9 x 21.7 x 9.4 inches (WxHxD); 24.3 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible. || |
| ||By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency. |
| ||With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5