Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
SETTING Aug 22, 2013
I based my settings on recommendations from previous amazon reviews, which are easy to find because they are extremely detailed. I took the lazy way out.
Aug 22, 2013 by Ricky L Stewart
votes
Yes you can and I do. You do need an HDMI cable or a DVI to HDMI. It works fine once you fit to screen, lower the sharpness, and put it into game mode. I'd say the only thing that makes this not a worthy monitor is the dot depth. That is basically how far away the pixels are from one another. If you are to close you can actually see the pixel borders, but if you a about a foot and a half away Id say you cant see them any more.
Jan 11, 2013 by Scott Hester
votes
I ignore the 3D function. I don't like watching movies in 3D.
Jun 17, 2014 by Logan Highlen
votes
How's gaming on it? Jan 7, 2014
I have all platforms and I love it Fallout Skyrim and Borderlands in 3D is great with the 2D to 3D conversion. I feel more in to the games now with this tv then I ever have with others I have had in the past and a 32-inch would definitely perfect if you're using it mostly for gaming small enough for the refresh rate to keep up on those fast paced gamesin 1080 P so you can watch real high definition movies on it with your pa3 or blu-ray.
Jan 7, 2014 by josephcannon07
votes
I'm not sure.
Oct 10, 2013 by A. Silverman
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers