The Samsung LED 6300: LED picture quality meets Auto Motion Plus 120Hz technology, with gorgeous results. The 6300's LED Ultra Clear Panel absorbs ambient light and virtually eliminates reflections, for a more comfortable viewing environment. It's beautiful form and function, complementing the most stylish of décor.
From the Manufacturer
Samsung UN40C6300 led tv (February 2010)
The Samsung LED 6300: LED picture quality meets 120 Hz Clear Motion Rate technology, with gorgeous results. Samsung LED backlighting technology and advanced processing deliver a picture with an exceptionally large range of contrast and color, so images appear more real. Samsung’s 120 Hz Clear Motion Plus technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness that’s clearly ahead of the competition. The 6300’s LED Ultra Clear Panel absorbs ambient light and virtually eliminates reflections, for a more comfortable viewing environment. It’s beautiful form and function, complementing the most stylish of décor.
Stunning at only 1.2 inch deep
- Screen Size: 40 inches
- Full 1080p HD resolution: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- 120 Hz Clear Motion Rate: Samsung 120 Hz technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness thats clearly ahead of the competition.
- Ultra Slim Design: Stunning ultra slim depth – includes tuner (no external transceiver box).
- Ultra Clear Panel: Advanced technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail, and vibrant colors.
- Touch of Color: Exclusive Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music playlist and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: LED Energy Efficient, up to 50% less than the latest ENERGY STAR specification depending on series and screen size in standard mode.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using your remote.
- 10 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- DNSe: Delivers high-quality sound with more natural effects than conventional methods by reproducing the "genuine" stereo sound.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Swivel Stand
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) version 1.3: 4 back
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 2 back
- Component video input: 1 back
- Optical sound output: 1 back
- PC input: 1 back
- Ethernet: 1 back
- TV without stand: 37.8 x 21.7 x 1.2 inches (WxHxD); 27.1 pounds
- TV with stand: 37.8 x 25.6 x 10.1 inches (WxHxD); 35.1 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
| ||With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5