Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 736 questions
votes
Samsung has its own special 'clear motion rate' that they use to determine the hz level. Other companys do it to with their own wording. Basically in short its like saying....samsungs proprietary image processor provides a smoother and cleaner image than the general old school version or knockoff brand and that being said lends the image to look like its 120hz. When combined with the led backlit technology and the panels 60hz refresh rate its basically equivalent to the modern day 120hz models. I have 4 HDTVs and I can tell you that there is a huge difference between samsung and other brands. This particular tv I have hooked up straight to the cable so I don't even get the luxury's of having crystal clear HDTV you get from having a cable box with HDTV features. I have the brightness turned down all the way to 0 as well lol since its in a bedroom with blacked out curtains. The TV is solid the apps are solid and the fact that samsung is working on an adapter to constantly update the smart features is awesome. The only down side is that this is the start of a new erra. OLED is going to be the norm. Google it for more info but basically your going to get deeper blacks with it because your turning LEDs off not hiding them. For what its worth its an awesome low end smart TV with solid features, images, HDMI! hello-3 i think thats more than my 65" samsung has. Keeping it at 40 inches is a good small-med sized room TV, my recommendation is to get a 46" if you want it for a medium sized room and is you want a living room TV go 55". I regret my 65" purchase - to big. Streatches pixels and makes mediocre cable look terrible because you see every flaw. Hope this helps, if not feel free to ask another question I have no problem providing info/answers to any questions.
Feb 14, 2013 by Derek
votes
input delay? Apr 23, 2014
Not that I've noticed
Apr 23, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
wireless keyboard ? Aug 12, 2013
Im using a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 V2.0 and works perfectly with mine, just plugged the usb and go.....
Aug 12, 2013 by gio
vote
I just read this some where else it said 2012
Apr 3, 2014 by Ron
vote
I did...a logitech k400. It works ok.Makes browsing the net and manuerving the screen alot easier. For some strange reason, when I try to set up netflix,vudu etc it wouldnt let me enter info via keyboard only via the remote.Will troubleshoot it at a later time.
Sep 3, 2012 by Capt H
votes
you cant...Samsung claims due to FCC new rules that because this TV does not have the chip to support YouTube CC (closed captions) it will not have this app. Samsung has elected to leave this out. Bad move and they have done this without informing customers or resellers. Not even their authorized sellers. The link is via the browser and it will not work very well. It will crash on HD video. Any HD video on the Samsung browser will crash it.
Apr 4, 2014 by Scott
votes
The sound quality is not high fidelity but it is OK. If you want great sound you should consider additional speakers.
Jan 25, 2014 by robbio
votes
can i surf the web Aug 28, 2013
Yes, it has a built in internet explorer... and you might wanna buy compatible mouse and keyboard for surfing, because its really tiring with remote...
Aug 28, 2013 by Neeraj Beri
votes
what does smart mean? Nov 3, 2013
The TV has Apps, Internet access, YouTube, etc... It's really great. Love watching Netflix on it. This TV is really great.
Nov 3, 2013 by Andrew B
votes
Matte screen. Its great.
Nov 22, 2013 by E. Stein
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   74   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers