Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
i'm using it with a logitech wireless & mouse via the usb port
Feb 15, 2013 by yendung
votes
Also a recent firmware update has added RVU client capability to the TV. This means the TV can connect to a DirecTV HR34 Home Media Center in another room without the need for another DirecTV receiver.
Nov 12, 2012 by Texasbrit
votes
you need to use HDMI It does not have VGA. I don't recommend this Samsung TV, for that not any Samsung TV. They upgrade the TV Software remotely, sometimes it causes issues and it cases several times and I was without service, it is highly frustrating. I could not return it due to short return time and there is no customer service, it is for name sake.
Aug 1, 2014 by pras
votes
I bought mine new, so it came with the standard warranty
Jun 11, 2014 by Richard Haines
votes
That sounds accurate. Samsung is selling the model NEW for $799.9 and we are selling it in LIKE NEW condition for $100 less.
Jun 28, 2013 by Samuel
votes
Hi Eva...boy, I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure. Does it state it in the specs? I'll look tonight when I get home and let you know. However, I do enjoy the TV...it was a good buy, I think.
Jun 11, 2013 by Richard Haines
votes
$697.99 http://camelcamelcamel.com/Samsung-UN40ES6100-40-Inch-1080p-120Hz/product/B0076M04QU
Mar 5, 2013 by mak
votes
VideoSecu LCD LED TV Wall Mount Full Motion with Swivel Articulating Arm for 23-37 in, up to 42 in TV Monitor Flat Panel Screen With VESA 200 100, 20 in extension and Post-installation Leveling System M84 Is the one i bought for this or there are similar ones to this that will fit upto a 60" if you want a bigger wall mount
Jan 2, 2013 by Jeff F
votes
I found this link today. I know Prime is different from straight VOD. But I guess there is some glimmer of hope. I can get to Amazon VOD through my Blu-ray player, but I would like to reduce the extra steps and remote needed too connect to Amazon. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00046810&fm_seq=49877
Sep 23, 2012 by J. C. Watson
votes
What are you trying to watch at 120 Hz. Only pc games will benefit from 120 Hz. The higher Hz is really meant to smooth out motion and moving text. TV is only about 23 fps so increasing the Hz for tv is useless. The clear motion is what you might be looking for and it makes everything look like a soap opera IMO.
Mar 12, 2013 by J_ECHO_3
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers