- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung UN46C7000 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV (Black) (2010 Model)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- ConnectShare Movie; BD Wise
- 4 HDMI (ver 1.4), HDMI-CEC
- Real 240Hz motion
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR standards
- Real 240Hz(TM)
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards
- ConnectShare(TM) Movie; BD Wise
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
3D Technology Checklist
This product is 3D-related. To help you get a great 3D experience, use our checklist below to ensure that you have everything you need. If you have any question or want to learn more about 3D, we invite you to visit 3D 101--our center about everything 3D. To get started with 3D, please ensure that you have:
A DisplayThe first (and most important item) you'll need is a 3D-ready display--whether it be a 3D HDTV, 3D projector or 3D computer monitor. These displays usually have a higher processing power than older models as they need to display one image for each eye to create a 3D effect.
A SourceWhile your display is ready for 3D playback, you still need a device to read a 3D content (i.e., a movie or a show). This source can be a cable box with a subscription to a 3D channel, a 3D Blu-ray Disc Player, or a Playstation 3.
ContentIn order to watch 3D, you will need to get some 3D content. This 3D content will come from the source mentioned above in the form of a 3D program, a 3D movie, or game. Please ensure that your 3D movies are in the Blu-ray 3D format, as this new format will get you the best 3D experience.
3D GlassesAll 3D HDTVs on the market require Active Shutter glasses to create the 3D effect. You will need to buy one pair of glasses for each viewer. Also make sure that the Active Shutter glasses you buy are compatible with your display--for example, buy the glasses from the same brand as your 3D HDTV.
HDMI CableTo connect your source (such as a 3D Blu-ray Disc player) to your display, you'll need a High Speed HDMI cable. Cables with this designation--with bandwidth speeds up to 10.2 Gbps (gigabits per second)--will be able to carry the 3D signal without any loss of quality.
What do you get when you combine the break-out thrills of 3D entertainment and visually stunning picture quality with SAMSUNG SMART TV? The Samsung LED 7000. Action leaps off the screen with advanced 3D technology, for a truly immersive viewing experience. SAMSUNG SMART TV lets you get connected to the best of the web, right on your HDTV, with downloadable and customizable widgets – and coming soon, Samsung apps. Connect to friends, share pictures, shop online and more. Samsung Real 240 Hz technology delivers even the fastest onscreen motion with utterly lifelike clarity. It all comes together in a sleek design that complements nearly any décor.
Samsung 3D TV delivers an extraordinarily
lifelike 3D-picture depth, all in an incredibly slim design.
- Screen Size: 46 inches
- Full 1080p HD: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- 240 Hz Clear Motion Rate: Samsung 240 Hz technology delivers even the fastest onscreen motion with utterly life like clarity.
- 3D-ready: Samsung 3D technology makes images leap off the screen– so you feel like you’re a part of the action. Sync up with our Samsung Blu-ray player to experience movies in 3D on your TV – and enjoy more TV broadcasts in stunning 3D, coming soon. (Learn more about Samsung 3D Active glasses)
- SAMSUNG SMART TV: Connect to an ever-expanding portal of your favorite digital content. Customizable widgets give you access to BLOCKBUSTER, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Amazon Instant Video and more – all on your HDTV.
- Ultra Slim Design: Stunning ultra slim depth – includes tuner (no external transceiver box).
- Ultra Clear Panel: Advanced technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail, and vibrant colors.
- Touch of Color design: Exclusive Mystic Earth Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote.
- Game Mode: Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 57% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- 10 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- Built in Digital Tuner: no external box needed.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- BDWise: Automatically adjusts all your components for the best picture and sound quality.
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using your remote.
- Skype on Samsung TV: Enjoy the convenience and connectivity of free, IP-based, picture-in-picture video calls via Skype right from your couch: View it all life size on your Samsung TV.
- Swivel stand
- 4 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia
Interface) version 1.4: 4 back
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 2 back
- PC input: 1 back
- Component video input:1 back
- Optical sound output:1 back
- Ethernet: 1 back
- TV without stand: 43 x 25.7 x 1.0 inches (WxHxD); 28.5 pounds
- TV with stand: 43 x 28.5 x 11.9 inches (WxHxD); 37 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
- 2010 LinkStick: Connect wirelessly to a world of digital content from Samsung. The LinkStick wireless LAN adaptor eliminates the hassle and cluttered look of wires. Learn more about the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter.
- Wall Mount: Picture frame-style mount for simple installation. Mounting hardware included. Learn more about the Samsung WMN1000B Fixed Low-Profile Wall Mount.
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
|SAMSUNG SMART TV lets you enjoy more with Internet TV, allowing you to receive content via Yahoo!, Flickr, and more on screen. It also includes a content library so you can enjoy pre-loaded content, such as cooking recipes and fitness exercises. Plus, DLNA CERTIFIED connectivity lets you remotely access your PC's personal media so that you can download music, video, and photos and enjoy them anywhere in the home your TV is.1 |
1 Internet access and either Ethernet connection or wireless LAN access required.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
The bottom right of the screen has a red light that indicates that the remote is being used and it was constantly flashing during the times it was acting possessed or someone was inadvertently sitting on the remote. After taking out the batteries on the remote, it continued. In fact, it got so bad that we couldn't do anything with the TV, we couldn't even turn it off- we had to unplug it for a bit. Then it would be ok for a short while.
After calling Samsung, they directed us to a local TV repair place. We described the problem and they contacted Samsung. The TV repair place didn't even bother coming out, they wanted to order the part that was necessary to fix it.
Because of this issue and the flashlighting in the corners of the screen, we decided to return it. I honestly didn't want a TV that had to be worked on after the second day. The TV repair place was really pressing us to get it fixed, but Amazon said they would not take it back if it had any work done on it. So we returned it as is.
We have been waiting for the refund to get the UN46C8000, and I started looking at the reviews and the comments for that one. Apparently, others have been having this problem with the other model as well!
So just be careful. I don't know how well it works after being fixed, but it appears to be a very common problem with this years models.
Samsung has the best picture out of al TV's out there, but they sell defective unit to people and do nothing about it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After months of research I finally decided on a Samsung after having visited the Samsung experience store and where I was floored by the technological advancement of their tv's at... Read morePublished 18 months ago by S. Pozi
TV is almost 3 years old. The TV quality is crisp and bright as the first day I turned it on. However, I started getting the dreaded turning off and clicking noise cycling... Read morePublished 19 months ago by hye s. ahn
I used to big fan of samsung led tv I have two in my house UNC46700 and UNC468000 series. My 46" 7000 series just died on me two weeks ago. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Muli
Love it; everybody comments about the picture clarity. When I purchased this TV, wifi built into the TV didn't exist. I can get through to the internet via my Blu-ray player. Read morePublished on January 19, 2014 by Barbara Berk
I've owned this TV for almost 3 years and one day while watching a show, it turned off and will not turn back on, TV Makes a clicking noise and won't turn on, no back light, no... Read morePublished on July 19, 2013 by Kyle
I've had this for a couple of years now. It has had no issues. Even though I purchased this a lot cheaper from another site, it's been a beautiful LED TV. 3D . Read morePublished on May 30, 2013 by littlesheba
This has the same issues that many of the Samsung LCDs had. Clearly they did not address the problem. They don't car about their consumers. Read morePublished on February 19, 2013 by Secondipity Scam
It's a shame this (and probably all comparable technology) gets bad reviews for what, in many cases, seems to be a blatant lack of understanding on the users part of the technology... Read morePublished on December 23, 2012 by Mr. Buys Toomuch
Me encanta comprar por internet, es mas facil y puedo recorrer diferentes websites para verificar precio, aunque siempre termino comprando aqui lol,Esta TV ha sido una de mis... Read morePublished on November 8, 2012 by Loveshopping