Questions & Answers
Samsung UN46EH5300 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (2012 Model)
by Samsung
4.1 out of 5 stars (3,792)
Used & New from: $441.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 256 questions
votes
wireless keyboard? Sep 21, 2012
Logitech MK 320 keyboard and mouse works with it. Just plugged in the usb receiver into the TVs usb port. No setup required.
Nov 23, 2012 by arun
votes
is this a smart tv? Mar 17, 2014
I would give it a C+
Jun 3, 2014 by Islander
votes
To answer your first question, if you read closely on their site the 120 rate is referred to as the "Clear Motion Rate". This is not the refresh rate you're referring to. The software in the tv modifies the picture (not sure of the technical details) and simulates a 120 rate. This is my understanding - I read an article on CNET that described this in more detail. Hope that helps some...
Nov 22, 2012 by Ryno
votes
Yes it can. I mounted mine.
Mar 20, 2014 by Fran
vote
Netflix Oct 13, 2013
If you are asking if you can get Netflix on this television the answer is yes. However, you have to either have wired or wireless Internet connection for the TV. Mine uses wireless and connects fast and has had no problems at all. Hope this helps.
Oct 13, 2013 by Morris M.
vote
I went into tools and set it on amplify.That made the volume a little better. It seems the volume on all the HD tv's could use some improvement. So just play with the sound settings until you find one that is suitable. Otherwise you will probably need to invest in a soundbar. Hope this helps.
Nov 28, 2013 by Dianne
vote
Sure does...it's amazing! I load my amazon all the time....and have watched youtube. You cannot link Itunes to it as Samsung and Apple are, I guess, competitors, but if you want that option....you'll have to purchase a box at Bestbuy or other similar store...it's called an Apple box ($100) that you can plug it and then you can upload Itunes. Other than that, Yes to your question...again...I love it!
Mar 8, 2014 by Shell
vote
Yes it connects wireless
Apr 2, 2014 by Megan Corneliusen
vote
quick measure was about 57"
Jan 28, 2014 by Julie C.
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   26   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers