Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
no. i have no problems with reflections from lamps or any other light nearby my tv.
Nov 26, 2012 by AD
votes
There are audio out jacks on the back of the monitor. I simply ran a wire to my stereo amplifier. I believe you can plug in a speaker bar if you prefer that. (or don't have a hifi system)
Jun 9, 2014 by Michael R. Dickman
votes
Yes, it does. There is a jack in the back that says it's a Digital Audio Out (Optical). This is a very nice TV! And it works well with DirecTv's 3D programming. When I bought mine it came with a Samsung 3D DVD player and that renders exceptional 3D as well.
May 11, 2014 by orchard
votes
i already sold out. and with remote contral
Apr 10, 2014 by Nari Jin
votes
I have never tried it so can't give you an answer.
Feb 11, 2014 by Fhort
votes
Yes, absolutely. I didn't have any problems streaming videos from Amazon. For that matter, I haven't had any problems with the Samsung Smartv at all. In particular I like being able to look something up on the Internet while I'm watching TV. I had to get a Samsung wireless keyboard for that but it works flawlessly.
Oct 13, 2013 by orchard
votes
We use standard for pretty much everything.
Jun 20, 2013 by Stacey Childers
votes
It does not support pal only NTSC but you get NTSC pal covertor which will serve the need
Feb 22, 2013 by Anuchez A.
votes
I bought the 32 inch, not the 46 inch. Sorry
Feb 20, 2013 by wmeieio
votes
I've just ordered one by Logitec. Everybody says it can be used with Smart TVs.
Feb 12, 2013 by Newyorker
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers