5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT
Gave this TV 5 stars because it is phenomenal!

Published 3 months ago by Aaron McNamara

1.0 out of 5 stars Froze during initial setup, turns off and on...
This review is for the Samsung UN32H6350 32-inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV

Aesthetically, this television is beautiful. The moment I turned it on, I was fascinated by the vivid colors. Too bad I couldn't get through the initial setup phase...

Published 1 month ago by Pak-Man

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, April 23, 2014
Gave this TV 5 stars because it is phenomenal!

I received my product in 2 days with Amazon Prime so shipping was right on time like promised. The factory settings on the TV are decent but you can make the picture look EXCELLENT if you tweak the settings to your liking. The picture is crisp and clear, making anything you watch way more enjoyable. The sound is also exceptional! It has the potential to be very loud if you put it on the "Amplify" setting which is located in your menu settings, and the speakers are in the back for those of you who are wondering.

As for the reviews about the apps not working, I did not have this problem. It seems that a lot of those reviews occurred awhile ago so they might have fixed that problem they were having. I turned the TV on and there was an update & everything works perfectly fine!

As for gaming, this TV is the best you can get at this price and anything below it. The input lag is 88ms but when you put it on PC mode it reduces the input lag to 44ms. If you don't know what input lag is, that is the half second delay when you're playing a first person shooter when you move your character. Input lag throws your game off and literally makes you worse than you really are ha-ha. For those wanting to know how to put it on PC mode, all you have to do is switch the input to the HDMI port you plugged your console in and when you select it you have to click tools on your remote. When you click tools on your remote, click edit name and then you should see where it says "PC." Click on that and BOOM, no more input lag and your video games run flawlessly. You really only need to do this if you're playing first person shooters though because you can't tell the difference on any other game really unless you're a gamer who has never seen sunlight.

I did a lot of research on this TV, so I tried including everything I was concerned about to assist others in making their purchase. To be honest, this is a great TV in my opinion. It is an affordable price, and the picture is beautiful!

P.S. For those of you who are looking to mount this TV as well, the VESA on the back is 200 x 200. It was very difficult for me to find that online so I hope I helped you out :)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Buyers Remorse!!!, March 31, 2014
I love it! The delivery company delivered and set my 55H6350 this morning. What an amazing picture. I couldnt be more happy with the picture quality. I have read reviews about people who diss this tv because of the Slow Apps or Poor Sounds. In my experience so far, the apps and web browser ARE slow but I have this TV connected to an Asus Chromebox and use that for web browsing and all apps. So the smart features wont be used by me. The built-in speakers sound okay to me. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible, just average. However, I am using the Optical Out from the TV to my A/V Receiver and all is well.

I found the following calibration online and seem to really enhance the picture to provide true colors.

Picture Mode Movie
Picture Options
Color Tone Warm2
Digital Noise Filter Off
MPEG Noise Filter Off
HDMI Black Level Normal (Low if available)
Film Mode Off
Auto Motion Plus Off

10pt White Balance ON

Picture Size Screen Fit

So after 4 hours, I would recommend this tv to Anyone. I'll report back if I have problems in the future but so far ZERO buyers remorse.

UPDATE: 30 days in and I could not be more happy with my purchase. I did a ton of comparison (probably too much) shopping before buying this tv. Boy did I make the right decision. This TV is SWEET! again, i dont use the smart features so no comment on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Major improvement, March 13, 2014
I purchased this Samsung to replace a 5 year old Sony led tv that had developed screen problems. The difference between the picture quality of this Samsung and the Sony is shocking. The Samsung is sharper with far more color range and depth. Black levels are excellent and this from a tv that weighs far less than the Sony. You don't get an owners manual with this tv to describe all the functions and controls so you will need to set up internet access to use the e-manual or to download it to your computer. Connecting to your wi fi is easy but to be honest I cant seem to access any of the apps such as Netflix or Vudu and I don't have a wireless keyboard to evaluate surfing the web. The tuner in this tv is also receives roughly 20 more stations off the air than the Sony did. I cant say if the 5 year difference in the TV's is why it is so much better or if it is some Samsung "magic"...I can just tell you that you wont regret buying this tv!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., March 26, 2014
This review is from: Samsung UN48H6350 48-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV (Electronics)
I upgraded from a 32" Panasonic IPS-panel LCD TV to this model and I'm very pleased with it so far. For this price-range, I have no complaints and think 5 stars is very fair. That being said, there are some nit-picky flaws which I've made note of.

Pros:
- Smart features are great.
- Has a beautiful picture.
- 120 Hz is awesome!
- 0.3" bezel makes the TV itself looks great.
- Blacks are, indeed, very black (sometimes it looks as if the whole TV shuts off when it goes to a black screen).
- Plenty of inputs.
- Easy to set up.
- Network features are nice.
- Great price.
- Games, DVDs, and Blu-Rays all look fantastic.
- Semi-matte screen is a nice touch (especially if you have a bright room with windows).

Cons:
- Viewing angle isn't a perfect 180 degrees. You'll notice some (MINOR) loss of quality if you are sitting to the left or the right of the TV. That being said, I watch it from the front and the right side and it's not enough of a big deal (or noticeable) to take away a star.
- Note: Unless you plan on spending thousands on your TV, most LED TVs have this issue. There is a very, very slight "blotchiness" in the screen. I only notice it when the screen fades to completely white (otherwise you honestly can't tell) and really, it's hardly noticeable in the first place and again, not worth taking away a star. The reason why this happens (or so I've read) is because the TV is so thin, the actual LEDs are pushing against the panel, causing the effect.

Overall, I'm very happy with this TV and I highly recommend it. The problems I mentioned were so trivial that you might not even notice them, but I felt that they were worth mentioning, anyway.

If you want to save some money and settle for a little less, this was my second choice of TV as it's similar in design and assortment of features, http://www.amazon.com/Sony-KDL48W600B-48-Inch-1080p-60Hz/dp/B00HPMCNXI
Other than that, I don't really know if it's actually any good.

If something comes up to change my mind about anything, I'll be editing this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV Ever!, March 27, 2014
I just received this TV yesterday and it is the most beautiful television I've ever owned. The picture is so unbelievably crisp and clear, you feel like people are in the room with you. Even in bright sunlight, the picture stands out. This is the best purchase I have had in decades!

1.0 out of 5 stars Froze during initial setup, turns off and on..., May 30, 2014
This review is for the Samsung UN32H6350 32-inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV

During the initial setup of the TV, I was being guided through the steps. At step 7, the TV asks you for your zip code to identify local service providers. I tried to input the zip code, but the TV was not responding to the remote control. Moreover, I started noticing the TV was turning off and on by itself. I saw the TV was frozen at step 7, with a two arrow icon moving circularly. I tried turning off the TV, disconnecting the cable from the wall, then turning on again, but the TV image returned to step 7 with the loading icon still there, frozen.

I called Samsung's customer service and a representative simply suggested that I return the product, or get it exchanged. The representative informed me that recently hundreds, or thousands of callers had the same issues with this model. He mentioned that Samsung should be recalling the TV's because of these consistent defects.

This was my first Samsung TV that I was really looking forward to, and it sucks that my first impression left me rather disappointed. I hope this review can help fellow shoppers. Right now, as of May and June 2014, their newer models might have defects, so BEWARE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap chinese panel!, May 21, 2014
Dawn B. Roy (Midlothian, Virginia USA) - See all my reviews
Beware of all Samsung LED LCD sets. They outsource most of the panels to three companies: AU optronics, Chi Mei optoelectronics and sharp. They are all inferior to Samsung Panels with Sharp being the next best, AU third and Chi Mei last. Samsung only ships sets to raters and shows with the Samsung panels inside. What does that tell you. I saw this set at BB and it looked fantastic. Bought it on Amazon and it was delivered two days later. Amazon rocks by the way!. Set it up and calibrated it. Blacks looked poor and the contrast was poor. Off axis viewing was poor. Picture grainy and I have the sharpness down to 0. Called Samsung and of course they said this was not a service issue but would forward my complaint to the important people. Amazon cannot search their warehouse for the version to replace this set with a real Samsung TV. On the sticker on the box and behind the set, there is a version number. If it starts with a T then you win the Samsung Panel Lottery. If it does not you lose! Here is a link to the info:[...]. Buy local so you can check this number.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware - Samsung released these TVs to distributors before they were ready, May 30, 2014
We were also victims to the power cycling issue that was caused by a glitch activated when you delete channels from the guide.... Sadly, we were on our second delivery of this television when we discovered this is what caused the power cycling. Taking a leap of faith, and relying on our brand loyalty with Samsung - we decided to try a third television. Unfortunately, I did not even get the chance to use the channel guide at all because it started power cycling during set up.

This time, when we called Samsung, they told me that the issue was ****this model of television was not supposed to be released form their warehouse to distributors yet**** and that they only method they have to fix it is to arrange for a technician to come out. After speaking with the technician they contracted, we learned this brand new tv would require new parts and motherboard, and the tech agreed that for a brand new TV, we would be better off returning it. We already had concerns about opening the back of a brand new TV, and this confirmed our decision to FINALLY pick a new model. It will not be a Samsung, which is disappointing.

For our trouble, we got a $7 credit with Amazon, and nothing from Samsung.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV Great Picture Great Price, April 4, 2014
For a couple weeks I was trying to decide whether to buy this new model the UN48H6350 or the pricier one above it, the UN48H6400, I compared specs, there weren't many reviews for either TV, since both are new 2014 models, but since the UNH6350 line is supposed to be Samsungs "budget" line of smart TVs I compared and decided that it was not worth paying an extra $300 for the UNH6400,
I didn't need 3D or a fancy remote or the "Micro Dimming" (software to improve black level) that the UNH6350 lacked.
I decided on and purchased the UN48H6350, it was delivered fast, Amazon shipped it via UPS but I'm sure had the tv been the 50" or above models they would have used their good big ticket item delivery services.
I've had the TV a couple weeks now and couldn't be happier...the 48" size is perfect, the screen and very thin bezel look classy, but most of all, the picture is absolutely fantastic with great black levels and soo sharp that regular HD looks almost like 3D but without needing glasses and the screens anti-reflection ability is great too. The Smart TV features and apps are very good, the integrated wifi is also very good.
I noticed that the price had falled a week after I bought it, I submitted the price match request and Amazon came through and was great, refunded the difference withing 24-48hours.
My suggestion, if you are also debating purchasing between the UNH6350 and UNH6400 and you don't need or want 3D or a voice activated remote (that the UNH6400 has) and want to save some money...This is the model to get...hands down...it has everything else, along with a good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars new firmware bug (ver.1109.3) Please read this carefully!!!, May 12, 2014
I got this tv three weeks ago, everything was fine until I updated to the new firmware ver.1109.3. After this I decided to edit the channel list to hide all the no HD channels. That was it! TV started cycling on and off. So I got a new one, and I tried again to edit the channel list, and again that was it! power cycling on and off. Now according to Samsung's support the only way to repair this is to change the mother board!!!!! Seriously???? Really Samsung??? Not even a RESET procedure????
So disappointed.
I'm waiting now for a technician to come to repair my tv....

Rate and Discover Movies