Samsung LED HDTVs combine breakthrough picture quality and advanced connectivity options that will keep you entertained 24/7. This UN55C7000 LED HDTV also makes it easy to be green, and will save you some green, by being ENERGY STAR compliant.
From the Manufacturer
Samsung UN55C7000 3D tv (March 2010)
What do you get when you combine the break-out thrills of 3D entertainment and visually stunning picture quality withSAMSUNG SMART TV? The Samsung LED 7000. Action leaps off the screen with advanced 3D technology, for a truly immersive viewing experience.SAMSUNG SMART TV lets you get connected to the best of the web, right on your HDTV, with downloadable and customizable widgets – and coming soon, Samsung apps. Connect to friends, share pictures, shop online and more. Samsung Real 240 Hz technology delivers even the fastest onscreen motion with utterly lifelike clarity. It all comes together in a sleek design that complements nearly any décor.
- Screen Size: 55 inches
- Full 1080p HD: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- 240 Hz Clear Motion Rate: Samsung 240 Hz technology delivers even the fastest onscreen motion with utterly life like clarity.
- 3D-ready: Samsung 3D technology makes images leap off the screen– so you feel like you’re a part of the action. Sync up with our Samsung Blu-ray player to experience movies in 3D on your TV – and enjoy more TV broadcasts in stunning 3D, coming soon. (Learn more about Samsung 3D Active glasses)
- SAMSUNG SMART TV: Connect to an ever-expanding portal of your favorite digital content. Customizable widgets give you access to BLOCKBUSTER, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Amazon Instant Video and more – all on your HDTV.
- Ultra Slim Design: Stunning ultra slim depth – includes tuner (no external transceiver box).
- Ultra Clear Panel: Advanced technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail, and vibrant colors.
- Touch of Color design: Exclusive Mystic Earth Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote.
- Game Mode: Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 57% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- 15 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- Built in Digital Tuner: no external box needed.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- BDWise: Automatically adjusts all your components for the best picture and sound quality.
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using your remote.
- Skype on Samsung TV: Enjoy the convenience and connectivity of free, IP-based, picture-in-picture video calls via Skype right from your couch: View it all life size on your Samsung TV.
- Swivel stand
- 4 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia
Interface) version 1.4: 4 back
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 2 back
- PC input: 1 back
- Component video input:1 back
- Optical sound output:1 back
- Ethernet: 1 back
- TV without stand: 50.5 x 30.0 x 1.0 inches (WxHxD); 48.9 pounds
- TV with stand: 50.5 x 32.9 x 12.0 inches (WxHxD); 54 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|See vivid new dimensions in picture depth and action that leaps off the TV screen. The Samsung 3D experience* is: |
• Watching 3D movies and shows on a Samsung 3D TV with stylish and comfortable 3D Active glasses
• Connecting a Samsung 3D Blu-ray Disc Player immerses you in the latest Hollywood 3D hits.
• Converting 2D movies, sports and shows to 3D. Samsung 3D Active glasses are the gateway to Samsung 3D entertainment. Click here to learn more.
* 3D viewing experience depends on source of 3D content. Samsung 3D TVs are compatible with the Blu-ray Disc Association standard and both broadcast standards.
|To all the advantages of our LED screen like brilliant color, sharp contrast and low energy consumption, add one more. Mercury-free. While conventional LCD TVs contain mercury, our LED TVs have zero, achieved by using a toxic-free LED lamp instead of CCFL. It is even up to 50% more efficient than the latest ENERGY STAR specifications (depending on series and screen size, in standard mode). || |
|• Innovative LED picture quality: Creates a picture with an exceptionally large range of contrast and color, making images appear more real. |
• Samsung 240Hz Clear Motion Rate technology: Delivers even the fastest onscreen motion with 240 frames per second, for utterly lifelike clarity.
• Ultra Slim 1.1" depth: Stunning at only 1.1" deep – includes tuner (no external transceiver box).
| ||With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5
SAMSUNG SMART TV
|SAMSUNG SMART TV lets you enjoy more with Internet TV, allowing you to receive content via Yahoo!, Flickr, and more on screen. It also includes a content library so you can enjoy pre-loaded content, such as cooking recipes and fitness exercises. Plus, DLNA CERTIFIED connectivity lets you remotely access your PC's personal media so that you can download music, video, and photos and enjoy them anywhere in the home your TV is.1 |
1 Internet access and either Ethernet connection or wireless LAN access required.