Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung UN55EH6030 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED 3D HDTV (Black) (2012 Model)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 23, 2015
TV has a major design flaw that causes the signal connection to go on and off. Starts with audio failures then picture failures. Eventually all you get is the Samsung logo and the unit becomes completely disabled. You can't even turn the TV off. Have to unplug it. Was told the PCB Main had failed and would cost $500 to fix. Called Samsung and they said tough luck. Don't buy this unit. I'll never buy Samsung again.
on August 16, 2013
When I first bought this tv I was very frustrated. I sat down, turned it on and saw a beautiful dead pixel right in the center of the screen. I was forced to drive all the way back to Costco and return it. Decided to try it again. Came home and set up my second unit. Not before long the screen started to blink every 2 to 20 seconds randomly.

I also noticed on both units that there was a significant audio lag on certain channels. Most notably on AMC. I even read the forums and set the delay to 100 and still had trouble. Lastly, there was a lot of pixellation on fast scenes. I wasn't sure if it was my Rogers next box or the tv doing this.

I figured that Costco probably had a bad batch of them. I went to futureshop and picked up my third tv (the same of the two I picked up at Costco) and I made one change. Swapped my next box for and older hd unit 8300hd. I also calibrated the unit using the settings i found online and modified them a bit to fit my room further. Worked perfectly!!! No ghosting, no audio delay. The unit looks fantastic.

Toronto, Ontario
on December 6, 2012
For many years I've have Sony Tv's at home, and the quality & durability is the most important feature from Sony.

But after a year and a half doing my homework, visiting Best Buy, Sears, and CompUSA, I decided to take advantage of the Samsung specials previous this Black Friday,So.... Bingo I got it !

After 2 weeks playing with my new Toy, I can say that for the price It is a Super Bargain, The Image is super clear.

The Hd box VIP722k DVR from Dish network had been upgraded with this super Tv (1080i @ 60HZ): 5 STARS

The Blu ray image 2d and 2d to 3d with my old Samsung BD P1200 Batman, Dark Knight, Inmortals, (1080p @24 fps): 5 STARS

The TEST for Hd TOSHIBA HD-D3 2d and 2d to 3d with Transformer 1 and The Scorpion King (1080i@ 60hz) 4.5 STARS

The TEST for 3d blu ray SAMSUNG BD D5500 3d to 3d with Men in Black 3 (1080p @24fps @ 10Gbps cable ): not 5 but 6 STARS

However It has one litle problem: only 2 hdmi inputs: 2 stars.

Conclusion: The Best that you can find for you money ......Buy it...
on January 29, 2013
The screen is fantastic and has a bunch of differnet settings including the fact that this can or can not be 3d which is glorious since I hate 3d - it comes with the glasses too. I prefer the bright setting although it can and will react with the light in the room if you set it up like that. which is nifty.
on December 15, 2012
We've had it for about 2 weeks now and very happy with the purchase so far. Considered various options (Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Vizio) before settling in for this one. Seemed like a great buy (1080p, 120Hz, 3D) @ $499. Picture quality is gorgeous (although one might argue its a little too bright right out of the box). As some other reviewers have noted, would be best to find one of the many posts online with picture settings recommendations (e.g. check out avsforum.com). The 3D picture looks amazing. Sound is ok (I have mine routed to a receiver anyways). We didn't care for a smartTV (and this isn't one). It does have an ethernet (RJ45) port for those that may care.

I was a little nervous ordering a large electronics item through Amazon. But it worked out quite well. Smooth ordering process and fast shipping. Overall, seems like great value for the money spent.
on March 31, 2013
I have been using this TV for couple of months. Video quality is really good. 3D movies look exactly like they do in theatre.

Sound quality is one thing that I am really disappointed about. I don't know if its a problem with my unit or if its the TV itself but music doesn't sound right. Especially woofers feel like they are blowing air [a bit too loudly] rather than making any sound. You might have to use other speakers because the TV speakers definitely won't please you. Also, TV isn't loud enough. It's hard to listen to dialogs even when you increase sound level to 40-45.
on December 23, 2012
It got this one for $497 during Thanks Giving. So far so good. Watching Blu-ray movies is excellent experience. I will recommend this product.
on December 20, 2012
Could not be better pleased with pic but sound needs some tweaking. I would buy again but add sound bar
on November 23, 2012
I bought this TV from other retailer and i must say that i just love this TV. When i went to buy it i was bit confused that how come such a TV with so many features is listed for just $497 where as same TV without many feature was listed for more then $500. I confirmed with the rep of that retailer store and his response was "YOU ARE BUYING A RIGHT TV AT A RIGHT TIME".
When i brought this TV home it only took me 20 min to fix it.....very simple to setup. Secondly, the picture quality and the sound system is just awesome. It has a LAN connection aswell so that you may connect it to your network with your router (this LAN option was something i wasnt aware of it, so i was bit surprised when i saw it). 3d function is also great !

in simple words i would say that this is a very good TV and i would recommend buying.
on February 1, 2013
I bought one of these on Black Friday. After using for about a month I exchanged it because the sound and video was not synching. It was like I was watching a dubbed Kung Fu movie with the TV people's lips not synching with the sounds. I used an HDMI that goes directly from the TV to the Direct TV Box so there are no other components involved. Eventually I exchanged it for a new one. Same problem. I can't believe more people haven't written about this issue. I am going to buy a sound bar and plug it directly into by directv box and see if that solves the problem.

Otherwise the TV is good for the price. I also wonder if it is really 120 Hz as advertised. Doesn't seem to be. The 3-D is awesome though.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse