Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
I have watched flash video successfully on justin.tv, though it crashed the whole smart hub after a few minutes-it ran through however much memory the tv has I think. And sound worked too; you'll see some reviews where flash video worked, but without sound. That must have been fixed in a firmware update, because i had sound last time i tried it. Again, i think the limited memory will be your bottleneck more than anything. I didn't try Netflix in browser, so no clue about silverlight.
Dec 24, 2012 by John T Ringham
votes
When I was looking for my tv, they told me that the numbers ending with 50 was the same model sold in certain stores. So, I am thinking the 6100 and 6150 are the same. I am not tv savvy, but this is what I understood.
Aug 25, 2013 by leslee vichengrad
votes
No problem at all with the black or any colors, as all are very true to life, just great. The black is perfect and amazing.
Nov 27, 2012 by Dale M.
votes
Looking at the tv, they are roughly 2/3 of the way to the top, and about 10 inches from the right edge.
Feb 13, 2013 by NJ
votes
I would say the bezel is very similar to an ipad...aka fingerprint magnet. The screen itself does not have the glossy coating like an ipad though.
Nov 19, 2012 by matt kramer
votes
I got the Logitech K400 here ($35) and it works well with mine. I just plugged in the mini adapter in the TV's USB port and I was in business in 30 seconds. Not all keyboard touchpad functions work with all apps, so I have to use the up,down,right,left arrows. Still, its much better than using the clunky remote control to surf the web, etc.
Jan 5, 2013 by Chuck C.
votes
Does is have PIP? Jul 31, 2013
Theoretically. On mine, PIP exists as a button on the remote, but on the menu displayed on the TV, it is "shaded out" and not active. That said, I think the TV only has one tuner, but can probably "do PIP" if it has two sources and is configured correctly, which I have never tried.
Jul 31, 2013 by J G
votes
Samsung UNES6150 Refresh rate 240 Hz Samsung UN55ES6100 55-Inch 120Hz Refresh Rate
23 days ago by josue
votes
Hitesh, It will depend if your headphones has a transmitter. If it has a transmitter than connects to either an analog 3.5mm or optical output, it should work just fine with this TV. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr. S
Jun 9, 2015 by Mr. Samsung - Samsung Electronics of America  MANUFACTURER 
votes
There is a Power Button... on the back, bottom right. You can also change channels and control volume with the knob.
Feb 3, 2015 by FilmMaker1
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers