- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung UN60C6300 60-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV, Black (2010 Model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 4 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC
- ConnectShare Movie
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- 15Wx2 audio output
- BD Wise
- BD Wise(TM)
- ConnectShare(TM) Movie
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Model Number: UN60C6300
- Display Technology: LED-lit
- Display Size: 60 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung LED 6300: LED picture quality meets 120 Hz Clear Motion Rate technology, with gorgeous results. Samsung LED backlighting technology and advanced processing deliver a picture with an exceptionally large range of contrast and color, so images appear more real. Samsung’s 120 Hz Clear Motion Plus technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness that’s clearly ahead of the competition. The 6300’s LED Ultra Clear Panel absorbs ambient light and virtually eliminates reflections, for a more comfortable viewing environment. It’s beautiful form and function, complementing the most stylish of décor.
- Screen Size: 60 inches
- Full 1080p HD resolution: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- 120 Hz clear Motion Rate: Samsung 120 Hz technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness thats clearly ahead of the competition.
- Touch of Color: Exclusive Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music
playlist and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: LED Energy Efficient, up to 50% less than the latest ENERGY STAR specification depending on series and screen size in standard mode.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- BD Wise: Automatically adjusts all your componets for the best picture and sound quality.
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using yoru remote.
- 15 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- DNSe: Delivers high-quality sound with more natural effects than conventional methods by reproducing the “genuine” stereo sound.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Swivel Stand
- 4 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 2 back
- PC input: 1 back
- Component video input: 1 back
- Optical sound output: 1 back
- Ethernet: 1 back
- TV without stand: 55.5 x 33.1 x 1.2 inches (WxHxD); 68.3 pounds
- TV with stand: 55.6 x 35.8 x 13.2 inches (WxHxD); 83.6 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
- 2010 LinkStick: Connect wirelessly to a world of digital content from Samsung. The LinkStick wireless LAN adaptor eliminates the hassle and cluttered look of wires. Learn more about the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter.
- Wall Mount: Picture frame-style mount for simple installation. Mounting hardware included. Learn more about the Samsung WMN1000C Ultra Slim Wall Mount.
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.|
|By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.|
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
We did have a minor issue when watching some broadcast movie channels that the picture seemed just a little bit "jerky", but we found a forum that talked about how some movies have a different transmission or screen refresh rate that result sin the timing being a little off, and suggested changing one picture setting on the TV. we haven't had the problem since.
I saw one review that said that the edges were darker than the middle on LED TVs of this size, but I haven't seen anything like that on ours.
UPDATE 9/6: Yes, this TV is still incredible 2 months after purchase. A user asked me what setting we were referring to that we changed in the above review: it was the auto motion plus in the "picture" menu. Haven't had any problems or any jerky screens since.
Check avsforum: many users, including myself, are a bit unhappy about what may be called flashlighting, or clouding. What may be an inherent problem with thin, edge-lit LCD's in general (worse as they get larger), the backlight is not of consistent brightness across the entire display. When the screen goes completely black, there is a sort of X pattern on the screen, which is slightly lighter than the rest, across the entire panel. It's only noticeable when fully black, or on credits, as far as I can tell right now. Overall it may be a reasonable tradeoff to have a thin screen, but one any buyer should be aware of up front, especially when they are not inexpensive.
I also don't think the ambient light controls for backlighting work well enough. I have a lot of light in my room during the daytime, and I have to manually adjust the backlight up during the day, and back down at night. Apparently the auto setting is just too limited.
10/17/10 ~ ***UPDATE concerning "Auto-Motion" feature!***
When I first saw a show with the "Auto-Motion Plus" turned ON and set at STANDARD ( default ), I was like, wait a minute, this looks kinda weird.. I was not use to seeing a picture with this much clarity, realism, and an almost 3-D look to it... So,, I turned the "Auto-Motion Plus" feature OFF.. Then later, I turned it back ON and also changed the the P (icture) MODE setting on the remote to DYMANIC, and watched Smallville. WOW!!!.. It really gave that show an incredibly LIVE appearance instead of a plain-ole' ONE dimensional movie appearance... Needless to say, I'm hooked on the "Auto-Motion Plus" feature.
What some people are referring to as a "Soap-Opera look" is actually an almost Live 3-D appearance with extreme clarity when the "Auto-Motion Plus" feature is turned ON. This feature gives the highest picture, again, almost like 3-D!
Occasionally, depending on how a show was recorded, it will have a slight JERKY-ness or "skipping frames" with the "Auto-Motion Plus" set on STANDARD.. So, tuning OFF this feature for that particular show will solve the problem of slight Jerky-ness.
To change the setting or turn off the "Auto-Motion Plus" feature, simply go to MENU>MODE> scroll down to PICTURES OPTIONS>AUTO MOTION PLUS.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some people don't like the 120Hz, which can make things too clear. However I love it. You can see everything, magnificent detail and rendering, even vintage film and TV shows. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Legs
This is the finest TV I have ever owned. I's clarity and features along with Direct TV are an impossible team to beat.Published on January 24, 2014 by Ray Bernard
I've had this TV for a year and a half and LOVE IT!! The picture is very crisp in my living room which has quite a bit of ambient light. Read morePublished on August 28, 2012 by Beau L. Borgersen
I purchased this Samsung 60" LED TV after my 65" plasma had panel issues. The technician that replaced my TV recommended LCD/LED because it would be better in a room with a lot of... Read morePublished on May 4, 2011 by afj27
Couldn't be happier with the picture and delivery service provided by Amazon. I've hung this on the wall using the Samsung Ultra Slim mounts and it looks fantastic and performs... Read morePublished on April 19, 2011 by D. Viti
I ordered because the picture looked sharper in Box stores than others on display, picture is great, I have a 3 year old 58 inch 60 Hrz Samsung plasma and here's the difference,... Read morePublished on April 13, 2011 by B McStarr
The 55 inch Samsung is 6 months old and is FINE and has been relocated to another room....I own Two 55 inch Samsung LED's. Read morePublished on March 22, 2011 by L. Esp..
My 6 year old 62" Mitsubishi DLP finally croaked so I bought a Sony LED - 3D ready 55" TV. It lasted for about 2 hours when an orange bar appeared on the left side and never went... Read morePublished on March 12, 2011 by I Live in 91607
This is the best picture I have seen. The DVD picture is better than my previous Sony KDLXBR9's blu ray picture. I kid you not. Read morePublished on March 7, 2011 by Jay