Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2014
This TV is of exceptional quality! My first flat screen and I couldn't have made a better decision! I shopped around, paid attention to specs, and even bought a little more expensive TV to ensure I got the quality I was looking for. My video games and movies are outstanding!!!
on June 30, 2013
The picture on the TV is amazing. This is a great TV at an affordable price. Everything was easy to setup and get started. The base is very small, but somehow it is able to support the large screen. I would recommend this TV to others.
on December 16, 2012
We love this t.v. The picture quality is perfect and we love the features. We didn't need some of the high tech. stuff that comes on some of the t.v.'s. It is a little more basic but perfect for our use.
I would recommend this t.v to anyone.
on December 12, 2012
After switching around some of the picture quality settings it got rid of the "soap opera effect" and is everything I wanted. Zero motion blur or ghosting while watching football or action movies. Unfortunetly There is no hockey this season so I can't comment on that aspect. Plug in your hard drive and watch it directly withouth an HDMI chord. This is great because my laptop is old and doesnt have that plug in or drains the laptop battery.

Shipping was handled well but I could see where if it was handled bad where there could be issues.
Also the stand could be a bit more supportive in my opinion. I don't think it will fall but it will wobble if you accidently move it.

I would recommend this TV to anyone
on August 16, 2013
Just got the Tv set up so this is more or less first impressions review. Very nice looking set with fantastic picture quality without the 3d and smart tv stuff I did not want in the first place.
on May 31, 2013
TV has a wave in it. Nothing major and doesn't affect viewing programs but is noticeable withe the TV off. Not the best pic quality surprisingly.
on March 25, 2014
This HDTV serves us very well. We did not need a smart TV with WIFI because it is connected to a smart Blue-Ray player. The picture is great. I would definitely recommend this TV.
on December 28, 2012
I purchased on black Friday. Was charged 227$ more than the advertised price. Had to call amazon then the company that sold on Amazon, finally they agreed to match the price that was listed on Amazon when it was purchased (geez way to go all out) and said give it 2-3 days to post refund. 3 weeks later had to call discover to have them reverse the 227$ as refund was never sent, haven't heard back anything yet Hooked it up and the middle of the screen had a back light image problem. Called Samsung they sent repair TV, as service man was at the house he unpacked the replacement screen and it was damaged. Ordered another one and a week later finally I have a TV that works. Now as far as the TV itself I am happy with, but as far as the whole ordeal, saving a few hundred dollars but having to deal with all this other stuff doesn't seem worth it to me. Next time ill buy locally.
on December 27, 2012
Great picture, great size for a large Great Room, great sale price from one of the best TV manufactureres. Only 2 HDMI inputs could pose issues for some; Motion blur is more noticable on a large tv.
on July 10, 2012
Great TV for the price! I would have given this TV a 5 star rating if it had more inputs. I have no idea why Samsung would put so few on it?? Be wary if you still have equipment that uses Composite or Component, as it only has one!!