Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Unlocked Cellphone, Intern...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 78% off the $799.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Unlocked Cellphone, International Version, 16GB, White
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$600.00 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Region Based
- Dimensions 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
There is a newer model of this item:
An international version item is a product not originally intended for sale in the U.S. Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging, AC adapters, accessories, manufacturer warranties, and other features.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Unlocked Cellphone, International Version, 16GB, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wireless Place||Cell2U4Less||mercate group||NGP STORE USA|
|Display Size||4.8 inches||12.7 centimeters||4.8 inches||4.99 inches|
|Operating System||Android OS 4.0||Android 4.2.2||Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.3 (Jelly Bean)||Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|Camera Description||Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Features: Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, Video: 1080p@30fps|Secondary: 1.9 MP, 720p@30fps||Primary: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Features: Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR, Video: 1080p@30fps, dual-video recording|Secondary: 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call||Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization Video 1080p@30fps|Secondary: 1.9 MP, 720p@30fps||Primary Camera: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash,|Secondary: 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||17 Hours||14 Hours||1020 minutes|
|Item Weight||0.29 pounds||0.25 pounds||0.29 pounds||0.29 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Thu May 17 21:59:16 UTC 2012||Sat Mar 16 06:03:59 UTC 2013||Mon May 26 15:07:29 UTC 2014||Sat Apr 27 10:19:20 UTC 2013|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
FEATURES: 4.8" Amoled HD screen The S3's enormous screen feels big in the hand, although the device is just 16 per cent larger than its predecessor, the 20 million selling S2.
Smart Stay: The phone tracks your eyes, so as long as you're looking at it, the display won't dim or turn off.
Direct Call: If you've got a contact on your screen, there's no need to hit call: simply hold the device up to your face and the number will be dialed automatically.
Smart Alert: Burst shot and best photo The 8MP camera now offers a 20-shot burst mode and will choose the best photo for you. Photos are now possible at the same time as video filming.
Face Zoom and Slide Show: Double tap a face to zoom in; automatic slide show generation zooms in on faces as individual pictures for pictures with lots of people.
Social network and camera integration: Automatic tagging of pictures, and the option to send images directly to those identified in them, called Buddy Photo Share, or display social media profile information on screen. Group Tag lets you tag multiple people in one go, if you set up a group first.
S-Voice: That's S for Samsung, not Siri. This feature allows you to control your phone through voice, eg to turn up the volume, and to ask it questions.
S-Beam: High speed file transfer via NFC and WiFi Direct, between two phones touched together, operating at up to 300Mbps.
Pop Up Play: Play video in a window on any homescreen.
All Share Play and Cast: Share your S3's screen to a TV, or use the screen as a remote control.
Color: Marble White
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This is an outrage. I have talked to the seller and they insist that they sent the right cellphone and the problem lies with the courier, something everyone here in Costa Rica knows it's practically impossible. Aeropost, my courier, does not touch the contents of the packages that are sent and they are not open until it is delivered.
It's not possible that out of 35 negative reviews, most of them deal with the same problem. Today, March 20th, 2013, history repeats itself with this seller. I'm disgusted and I believe Amazon should do something with this seller quickly and find a way to avoid this type of repeated mistakes.
As of right now, nothing has been solved.
1) Performance - Scrolling is buttery smooth, gaming is buttery smooth, even throwing NOVA 3 at it will not phase that quad-core Exynos 4212 and the improved Mali-400 beast (oh I mean chip) inside this phone. It blows the Tegra 3 and the Snapdragon S4 clean out of the water, sorry One X owners.
2) Audio - The S2 has okay audio quality, it's Yamaha chip was fine for...most people, however it was a bit disappointing compared to even the iPhone's sound quality, so I always used software decoding for listening to music. The S3 has seen Samsung's return to the Wolfson audio chip, and it is absolutely stunning especially with the new SoundAlive system which allows Bass Boosting, Clarity, and Virtualization out of the box.
3) Camera - The S2's camera was good, the S3's camera is even better. It may be a 'measly' 8MP, but Samsung has played around with the software in order to create a camera with zero shutter lag, a definite plus. Now it can take great looking photos, quickly.
4) Battery Life - The GS2 has a notoriously horrible battery life, it was basically essential to root and install custom ROMs because of the battery life. The GS2 had a 1650 mAh battery, the S3 has a 2100 mAh battery. It may have even more power than the S2 but the battery life is definitely improved, I just watched over 2 hours straight of 720p video and the battery meerely went from 85% to 70%. If this was my GS2 it would have gone from 85% to 60 or even lower.Read more ›
First off, let me tell you that the S3 (just like the S2) has gorilla-glass and this is the number 1 reason to get this phone, especially if you have children or are prone to drop things. Trust me, when you pay up to $500 for a phone (or anything else for that matter) then you want to at least know that in the event that you accidentally drop it, that it is not the end of the line for your purchase. The gorilla-glass makes the front of the phone virtually unbreakable, I mean you are not going to be able to scratch the screen or crack it unless you literally take a nail and a hammer and work at it!
Now, for the S3, let me tell you...Siri has finally gotten some competition! S-Voice is amazing! And I love to tell her thank you because she always responds with "my pleasure" or "your welcome".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
only whth a 1 month the cellphone fail and im change to applePublished 3 days ago by david escalona