- Size (LWH): 4.82 inches, 0.39 inches, 2.53 inches
- Weight: 4.16 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 13.2 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 750 hours
Samsung I9000 8 GB Galaxy S Unlocked GSM Smartphone with 5 MP Camera, Android OS, Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, GPS and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No U.S. Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$647.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Network: HSUPA 900/1900/2100, EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900. Samsung Android 2.1 (Eclair). Android Samsung UI (Multiple Homescreens). Processor: 1GHz CPU Speed. Dimension: 64.2 X 122.4 X 9.9 mm (119g)
- Memory: MicroSD(Up to 32 GB). Android Browser: Flash Lite3.1. Display: 4.8-inch WVGA(480x800) 16 M SUPER AMOLED, mDNIe(Mobile Digital Natural Image engine). Multi-touch zoom. Light sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass.
- Camera: 5.0 Megapixel AF camera, Self Shot, Action Shot, Add me, Cartoon Shot, Smile Shot. Video: HD Video Player & Recorder (1280 x 720) @ 30fps codec: DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, VC-1 format: 3gp(mp4), AVI(divx), MKV, FLV, H.263Sorenson
- Music: Music Player with SoundAlive. 3.5mm Ear Jack. MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/OGG/WMA/AMR-NB/AMR-WB/WAV/MID/AC3/IMY/FLAC/XMF
- Battery (Standard) Li-pol, 1,500mAh, Talk time : 2G/769 minutes, 3G/391 minutes, Standby : 2G/750 hours, 3G/625 hours
- Memory: MicroSD(Up to 32 GB). Android Browser: Flash Lite3.1. Display: 4.0-inch WVGA(480x800) 16 M SUPER AMOLED, mDNIe(Mobile Digital Natural Image engine). Multi-touch zoom. Light sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass.
- Music: Music Player with SoundAlive. 3.5mm Ear Jack. MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/OGG/WMA/AMR-NB/AMR-WB/WAV/MID/AC3/IMY/FLAC/XMF , Battery (Standard) Li-pol, 1,500mAh, Talk time : 2G/769 minutes, 3G/391 minutes, Standby : 2G/750 hours, 3G/625 hours
- The phone comes with Latin America Specifications and can be upgraded to Android v2.3
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What I liked:
The touchscreen works very well, with some inaccuracy, only perceived in rare occasions when I need to click a link without zooming in the screen
The speed: usually it is very fast to switch from an app to another.
Live Wallpaper: very impressive (although I suspect it eats the battery).
"Modem" feature: in 30 seconds my laptop was connected to the Internet using the phone's 3G network, and without any cable!
Camera: comes with all those candies the modern cameras have. I liked the Panorama.
Display: amazing colors and cristal clear, can be used even at direct sunlight.
Unlock Pattern: Sounds like a silly thing, but I liked it!
Power profile: it shows how much of the battery is being consumed and by application, and then you may have a chance to improve battery life. In my case the display is by far the most battery eater, so there's not too much I can do, except do not use it.
Web browser. It was able to render every page I've visited, it is fast and easy to use.
Multi screen. It is nice to have more than one screen. I know it should be very useful, I just don't know for what.
Swype: surprisingly easy to use, just needs some improvement on word prediction.
Maps and traffic information.Read more ›
Will Amazon or the reseller, take any action on this?
this phone truly shine in the graphics department. i myself don't expect a lot from mobile games but saying "amazing" when playing games like need for speed shift, nova, backbreaker, etc. is an understatement.
it takes 720p video and high res images up to 2560x1920. the camera has plenty of functions which you can find similar to a digital camera, like smile shutter, panoramic, burst shot, cartoon effects, action shot and more. self portrait shots are taken with the front facing camera.
using this phone in a 3G network (for me, it's AT&T), is really satisfying. accessing full websites with the browser is like using a tablet computer. pinch-to-zoom and scrolling through websites is really smooth. downloading files works well too.
the UI of the phone is great. some people don't like the TouchWiz UI, but at the same time, i don't really like the stock android skin. apps such as launcher pro plus and adw launcher can add customization for the UI. so you're not limited on how the menus look.
widgets are another features that i do like and this phone runs them smoothly. live wallpapers is also supported.
this device support a great amount of video and image files. i tested it by putting a 720p .H264 DivX video and played smoothly with no lags. i did some scrolling through the video and yet there is still no lag considering it's an hd movie that's playing.
messaging is in thread form. supports mms for sending images, audio, video. the I9000-GT also supports video calling built in using the front camera. AT&T doesn't support that but i tried it with an app called fring and it works over wifi or 3G.Read more ›
Contacting Samsung has also been less than easy. Their US website is useless for an international version of the phone that I bought because of the carrier tie-ups they have and their site does not even make provision for the GT-I9000. Direct email is unanswered also. Very disappointed in the manufacturer.
Although I loved this phone, the failure of the major component (this is a touch screen phone after all) in less than a year makes the investment unjustifiable. I want a phone that works for at least 12 months if I am paying $600. I cared for it correctly. Never dropped it (I was very protective of my pocket baby) and to have this happen is very troubling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks like a pretty bad deal given the price of the LG Nexus 4 on Google Play which is about 190$-240$ depending on the SD storage size.Published on September 21, 2013 by Kazabooboo
I liked it so much! It's a new and sophistical cell phone. It arrived on good conditions and I recommend this one.Published on August 7, 2013 by Rodrigo Costa da Silva
I've been using cell phone for years. My first one was a Nokia .Every time I change my phone was because i wanted to try something new, so I would get another nokia. Read morePublished on August 2, 2013 by Richard A. Williams
The phone was suppose to be new not refurbished! It came from hong kong ,the apps download very slow,the battery life is horrible it takes 8 hours or more to charge! Read morePublished on April 30, 2013 by Wleah
Everything is excellent and met my expectations, I am having my first experiences with Android OS. Certainly, I would recommend itPublished on March 17, 2013 by Fisherman