5.0 out of 5 stars samsung excellent product, worked perfectly
version is the 7562L, works well in Venezuela, MOVILNET, MOVISTAR and should work well for digitel. updated version of the software, connect it to the PC right from the start without problems. personally I'm using to MOVILNET, the connection is slow, for MOVISTAR is faster.

Published 8 months ago by Enrique Quiñones

1.0 out of 5 stars Isn`t a New Phone
I bought the phone as new but I sent it to Venezuela where it did not work because the phone was defective. As the phone does not have warranty bring it to a technician who informed me that the phone is remanufactured. I really feel cheated.
Published 19 months ago by Ricardo

1.0 out of 5 stars Isn`t a New Phone, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 Unlocked GSM Phone with Dual SIM, Android 4.0 OS, 4" Touchscreen, 5MP Camera + Seconday VGA Camera, Video, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Stereo FM Radio, MP3/MP4 Player and microSD Slot - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY SLOW RESPONSE, manufactured elsewhere and as such, no tech support whatsoever, April 16, 2014
I purchased this phone unlocked so I can use it where I live in Central America. A few days of having it and using it, I noticed that the reaction was very slow, but didn't take it too seriously. It turns out that after a month, it really is a very slow reacting phone and I want to understand why. To open an app, it takes about 15-20 seconds for anything to react. I thought the phone would offer good value for the price, etc...it turns out that you really do get what you pay for.

Worst of all, I contact Samsung Tech Support (which is what Amazon suggested) and they traced my IMEI number and the model. It turns out it was manufactured in Pakistan which means I have to call Pakistan to get any sort of technical support, which is a huge deal if you're living in Central America.

It's frustrating to find a phone, trust a retailer, and find out a the end that the phone isn't even working right and worst off, you can't even find a solution to the phone's problems.

LESSON: FIND OUT WHO THE MANUFACTURER IS before making a purchase that could require some sort of technical support. The Seller also noted that the phone used a micro SIM card, it does not, it uses a regular sim. I already had a micro sim which is why I targetted a micro sim card phone. This review is also on the Seller in that they didn't disclose the info correctly or doesn't know their products enough to know that even if it was a manufacturer error -they weren't aware of it. Sellers should know what they are distributing, no? I guess in a perfect world, yes.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung excellent product, worked perfectly, December 27, 2013

Sometimes the phone is slow when turning or especially when communicating with BBM or facebook messeger.

Anyway, the phone is good, unlocked, and cheap compared to the mini S3.

I hope you have served my opinion on this device

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, February 11, 2014
I bought this phone not once but 2 times and still was a piece of junk. First time I ordered it the mouth piece was broke you could see it moving around. The they sent me another one and the screen was coming off. Never had such a problem with Samsung before. Very dissappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars not excited, June 16, 2013
I find it to be very slow. It is causing me to miss calls and special on the spur photo moments.
The battery life is very poor. I had to replace my battery in less that a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent, February 1, 2013
thank you very much i love this product i recommended a 100% to everyone need a dual sim mobile ( work very well in venezuela)

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, April 6, 2013
The phone is very very slow. I dont like, the performance is like 90s phone. Double chip work ok. Bye

4.0 out of 5 stars It adds to my day, November 28, 2012
I could not disagree more with the previous reviewer. It sounds more to me like he sucks at the skill that typing on a phone requires, probably not patient enough or has pretty big fingers. It has been a joy for me to use for the last month of having it. I am coming from a Black berry and this has been vastly superior. The touch screen is not only very responsive but you have the built in option of just sliding your fingers from one letter to the other to type which makes if much more effortless than the typical input method and i didn't have to download an app to do taht.

Its feature rich and beautiful to hold and look at. Matter of fact just about every one who has seen me with it and played around with it wants one. If you are looking for a dual sim, go no further but even if you are just looking for a single sim its def worth the buy. There is one serious down side but I would still have bought it when I think of all the others pluses - the HSPDA is only a mere 7mbps. Way way too small for a phone of this price and design. The other downers like battery capacity is pretty typical for these smartphones so I won't discredit this model for it but it's really drains too fast no matter how I try to save power. Overall a def 4 stars for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., May 4, 2014
I don't usually post a review, but this phone was a waste of time and money. The Google Play app did not work on either of the phones that we got even though we did the factory reset, downloaded the apps and even tried using the Google Play through the browser. I saw on another website that Google Play app problems are common with this phone. Don't waste your time or money like we did!

5.0 out of 5 stars works just as advertised, September 7, 2013
battery lasts roughly 35-40hrs with over 10hrs of talk time, great camera, sensitive touch screen, might need just a tad bit more processing power

Rate and Discover Movies