Questions & Answers
Samsung W190 5.5MP HD Pocket Camcorder Red
by Samsung
3.8 out of 5 stars (24)
$109.90
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Micro SD goes in camera.
1 day ago by Michael West
votes
The quality is pretty good, however the screen is quite small, but once you hook it up to your PC the videos and still life are great. Do keep in mind though that the is no flashlight on here so filming in dark places is not an option.
Nov 22, 2013 by mznix
votes
It can be transferred to a DVD if it is loaded into a computer with a DVD burner.
Feb 20, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Someone answer the question
Dec 27, 2013 by rene m. romero
votes
There is a 3x zoom.
Dec 6, 2012 by Kayla
votes
Yes, it can capture stills both from video playback (in review mode) and in the moment (in photo mode).
Nov 25, 2012 by Michael West
votes
If you're looking for a cord for this camera, it doesn't need one as the USB is built in. If you're asking about a more general use AC-USB plug, you can find them just about anywhere. Try searching "usb charger" in Electronics department here at Amazon. Also, I thought "Belkin Mini Surge Protector Dual USB Charger" looked like a good buy.
Nov 25, 2012 by Michael West
votes
I was unable to plug mine in, as I purchased used and did not get all the cords.
Jan 2, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I do not know. I use windows 7 on all the machines at home, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work with windows 8.
Sep 4, 2013 by TRD
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers