Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
Hello S. Kim, No. I think there may be an error there. The camera is about 4 inches wide, 2 1/2 inches tall, and 1 1/2 inches thick. Having said that, it is indeed a very nice camera. Good solid feel and takes very nice pictures. I am very pleased for such a compact but powerful camera. Hope this helps. Have a good day. Bye.
Jan 24, 2014 by data
votes
I am certainly no expert on either camera, however I do own the WB850F model. The main differences I can see from looking at specs on both are these: WB850F: 21x optical zoom TL220: 4.6x optical zoom Having a good optical zoom capability is important to me; your situation may be different of course. Recording video with WB850F can be at 1080p resolution. With the TL220 it appears to be limited to 720p, which is still technically HD, just not as high definition as 1080p is. The TL220 has both front and back LCD screens which should make taking pictures of yourself easier (hold the camera up on front of your face and shoot type of photos). The WB850F does not have this. Lastly the WB850F can take photos of 16 megapixels while the TL220 maxes out at 12.2 megapixels (if that matters to you). I hope this helps.
Feb 15, 2013 by Roy Brunjes
votes
What is in the box? Oct 26, 2012
camera usb cord wall charger and gps disc or something like that
Oct 29, 2012 by Brandon A. Newman
votes
Unfortunately Dropbox is not an upload option with the latest firmware shown on my WB850. The only sites available through the camera are Facebook, Picasa, YouTube, Photobucket, and Microsoft Skydrive. An option to email photos is also available.
Jun 2, 2013 by John B.
votes
I'm not sure, but my wife for whom I got the camera for has been having problems with hers. I remember reading low reviews on the shutter speed, but the problem we were having was with the battery life. Even with the Gps turned off it always seemed to go fast. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a new problem that I haven't heard of. Sorry I wasn't much help but it seems this product is flawed
Mar 12, 2014 by Benjamin antonetty
votes
Not suitable for underwater use without a waterproof case.
Jul 1, 2013 by John B.
votes
votes
I do not remember, and since I returned it cannot find that out for you.
Jan 28, 2013 by S. Crayton
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers