The WEP301 is one of the newest additions to the SAMSUNG Bluetooth family. The WEP301 features a simple yet robust design that compliments any style and includes 6 interchangeable fashion skins. Features include up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 80 hours standby time and weighs only 8.7 grams. Package includes Silver WEP300 Headset, Travel Adapter, 2 ear piece covers, removable ear hook, 6 skins, and User Manual. The WEP301 is compatible with SAMSUNG and other non-SAMSUNG Bluetooth enabled phones utilizing Bluetooth v2.0
Take one look at the Samsung WEP301 Bluetooth headset, and you will see it's anything but ordinary. You can add one of several included, easy-to-apply skins to the exterior of the WEP301, turning this very functional and nicely affordable headset into a fashion statement. Designed for the user who seeks value without compromising quality or performance, the WEP301 virtually seals off the ear canal to block ambient noise and facilitate crystal clear communication. This smart design also means the headset stays securely in place, whether you choose to use the detachable ear hook or not.
Features and Specifications
The Samsung WEP301 includes a number of stylish skins that you can snap on to create a personalized fashion accessory.
- Up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 80 hours of standby time
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with Handsfree profile (HFP) version 1.0
- Comfortable ear fit (ergonomic rubber design)
- Ambient noise blocking
- Detachable ear hook
- Changeable skins for added style
- When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing mode immediately.
- If you have paired the headset with other Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after blinking.
- Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset by following your phone's guide. Typically, the steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection', or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
- Your phone will find the Samsung headset and ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by pressing the Yes or OK key.
- Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then press the Yes or OK key.
- If pairing was successful, the indicator light will flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt pairing.
- When you turn on your headset after pairing with the phone, the headset is automatically connected to the phone.