SAMSUNG's Black WEP200 Bluetooth headset is soft as a sigh, light as an undertone, slim as a murmur and as mobile as you are. Features include up to 4 hours of talk time and up to 70 hours of standby time and weighs only 9 grams. Wear the SAMSUNG Black WEP200 Bluetooth headset and keep communicating. Package includes WEP200 Headset, Travel Charger, Charging Case, Headset Hooks, and User Manual. The WEP200 is compatible with SAMSUNG and other non-SAMSUNG Bluetooth enabled phones.
Samsung's WEP200 Bluetooth headset is a lightweight communications companion to your mobile phone, weighing just 9 grams (0.3 ounces) and offering up to 4 hours of talk time. It includes the following features:
- Bluetooth version 2.0 + EDR for enhanced data rate, faster pairing and connection, improved call quality and lower power consumption. Also compatible with Bluetooth version 1.2 and 1.1 devices.
- Bluetooth Class 2 wireless connection to Bluetooth compatible device up to 30 feet away
- Supports Bluetooth Handsfree and Headset profiles
- Omni-directional microphone that clearly picks up your voice
- Multi-function button to controls various functions including answering and ending calls
- Integrated volume up/down control
- Transfer between calls between phone and headset (if supported by phone)
- Last number redial (if supported by phone)
- Supports voice dialing (if supported by phone)
- Call reject (if supported by phone)
- Call holding and waiting (if supported by phone)
- Microphone mute function
- Color LED indicates status of connection and headset
- Detachable ear hook fits either ear
- Ergonomic design combines light-weight and comfort
- Battery: Up to 4 hours of talk time or 70 hours of standby
What's in the Box
Headset, travel charger, charging case, headset hooks, user manual
Pairing will create a unique and encrypted wireless link between two Bluetooth enabled devices, such as your Bluetooth phone and Bluetooth headset.
- Ensure that the headset is off (see Turning the headset on/off).
- Press and hold the Multi-Function button until the indicator light turns on in blue (approximately 8 seconds).
- Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset by following your phoneâs guide. Typically, the steps involve going to a Setup, Connect, or Bluetooth menu on your phone and then selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
- Your phone will find the Samsung WEP200 headset and ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by pressing the Yes or OK key.
- Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then press the Yes or OK key.