5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice.
This review is going to be short.
Great quality.
Fits perfect.
Color is true to picture.
Note: Color looks different when not on Chromebook. Looked more orange, but perfect when installed.
Really easy to install.
I am a happy customer.
Published 18 months ago by carribou

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Published 13 months ago by sunshinegirl75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., June 14, 2013
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung XE303C12 series Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop ( Not Compatible with Samsung Chrombook 2: XE503C12 ) - PINK (Personal Computers)
This review is going to be short.
Great quality.
Fits perfect.
Color is true to picture.
Really easy to install.
I am a happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight & Great Color, January 4, 2014
Love the fact that I can use the shell as a cover to protect my chromebook from bumps. It fits perfectly and it does not add any more weight to the chromebook. I love the pink color, it's great and the bottom has openings to allow venting. The shell is great for the price and the variety of colors is awesome. Will definitely consider purchasing another color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!!, June 22, 2013
I love this case for my chrome book! It totally transformed my laptop and was so simple to put on. I will shop with this seller again!! and I highly recommend anyone looking for cases for electronics and good customer service to go through them.

Thx! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover - Fits Well, June 19, 2013
QODVU / RATINGS

QUALITY / 9: Remember, this IS plastic. However, it appears well made. The matte finish on the black cover does show fingerprints where it was touched - unless your fingers are super-squeaky clean. I think they might show less on the clear cover. For other offered colors, this might be a concern.

OPERATION & FUNCTION / 8: Once attached, the cover does not interfere with opening or closing the Chromebook. Since the cover functions to protect the Chromebook - I would have to give the function aspect a lower rating from what the company seems to imply on Amazon. It will protect it from scratches - my main concern, but don't expect it to protect it much if you drop your Samsung. It is not thick or padded enough to prevent the shock of a drop or damage. The company states it will protect your Chromebook and that the covers are shatterproof. If you read through it too fast, you will think it will protect it from major bumps or even a drop. The company seems to say it will protect the corners and it might protect it some from slight bumps while carrying it.

DESIGN / 9: The cover is actually in two parts. Each part was wrapped in plastic and placed in an Amazon box when it arrived - well packaged. One piece snaps onto the screen, and the other onto the keyboard. This was very easy - requires no instructions. Just don't try to force them - make sure the small snap "tags" are in the right place. I took my time. The cover adds to the weight and thickness of the Samsung, noticeably so. The feet are a little difficult to open (hard to get a good hold with your fingers)...best have good fingernails! I am not sure how long they will hold up but appear to be good for plastic. Covers fit tight - no looseness or gaps noted. Bottom is very well vented to dissipate heat, even though there are no vents on the Chromebook itself. Nor does the bottom block the speakers (there are cut-outs). An added bonus: It appears that the plastic cover helps reinforce the screen...and helps reduce the pressure (from possible bending) on the screen when opening.

VALUE / 9: Since the price dropped from the $20 purchase price from when I originally ordered it, I can now boost my personal rating to a "5". It does not look as cheap as I expected it would, probably due to the excellent fit and the matte look. On some colors, fingerprints might be a concern for some and they do not rub off easily. But to be honest, I am not sure how they would resolve this.

UPDATES (Reserved): After well over a year of using this product - I can honestly say I really got my money's worth. Even after I dropped my computer bag at the airport and did some case damage to the Chromebook (though it still works fine), the cover never cracked or broke - still using it as I type this. Just remember the cover is just designed to protect the finish and is not capable of doing much protection in a drop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy..., November 25, 2013
Fits perfectly, stays on, and true to color. Wish it was a little less $$$ but definitely looks good on my chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 6, 2013
I love this case. It's super cute, light and easy to handle, it snaps right on the computer and I really like that my computer is still visible with the case on. It's definitely prettier than it shows on the picture and I've been getting a lot of compliments on it from my friends since I use my chromebook as school tool. I highly recommend it this case!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, November 26, 2013
After reading all the positive reviews, I purchased this case. Attaching to the chromebook was easy and it was a perfect snug fit. I am shocked that no one complained that once the case was on, the computer was top heavy! After a few days of use, I returned this for the bargain price of over $8 to ship back. Overall, it was not a great transaction, but even after losing that much to ship back, I was good with my decision. I've actually never written a review before, so I felt strongly enough about this....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, October 30, 2013
Not bulky or heavy as I've read in other reviews. Snaps on easily. Gets the job done. I may even get more colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Decorative not protective, January 15, 2014
I don't think this will provide any kind of protection. This is simply decorative.
The plastic is thin and see through.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 27, 2013
The pink is much prettier than pictured. The case is not only pretty but I can put decals on the lap top and you will be able to see it through the case. I love this case.I recommend it.