5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised
Pros:
My card came today nicely packaged in one of those indestructible containers from the manufacturer. After destroying the package I popped in in my Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and it works just fine. When in the player it only gets around 5 mbps write and about 15 read during actual transfers. I was thinking I got a dud until I popped it into the included...
Published on May 17, 2012 by Dude

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware: Micro SD Market Flooded with Counterfeits
As the title suggests, it's important to be vigilant when purchasing Micro SD cards - or any flash memory, for that matter, independent of the source - as there exists a large and sophisticated black market in counterfeit memory; in short - as a consumer, you need to trust, but verify.

For example: though your card may state that it's a Samsung 32GB Class 10...
Published on March 3, 2012 by WineMan

‹ Previous | 1 2 345 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Preformance not as advertised, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Samsung 32GB High Speed microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter. Model number: MB-MSBGA/US (Personal Computers)
Due to the number of fake cards out in the wild, the first thing I did was test this card and got very negative results. I tested on Win7 64bit (Dell Laptop), WinXP 32bit (HP Laptop), and Android Honeycomb (Asus Transformer) and I averaged 6-8MB/s write and 14-16MB/s read speeds.

Samsung offers very little support for this card so I initiated the Amazon refund process which is very easy. As soon as I get my refund, I'll purchase another, hopefully with better results.

1.0 out of 5 stars It may be great but it's dead, March 7, 2012
R. Stone (California USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased it for my new HTC Amaze. Installed fine but one week later card just died. I tried to reformat, mount/unmount, nothing helped. This is first ever storage that failed on me, luckily the phone backs everything to cloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 29, 2012
We bought this to expand the memory on our tablet. It has worked wonderfully. I love that it came with it's own micro to normal adapter. We may never need this but it's nice to have if we do. While I was shopping for one, I saw many versions of microSD cards that didn't come with the adapter.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst sd card ever, September 16, 2012
worst sd card ever, bought this sd card because it was samsung but it failed the first time i used it. it is locked with no way to unlock it i have tried everything. can not load or unload anymore music or movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good SD Card for Samsung S3, July 22, 2012
This one works great. Be careful when selecting a micro SD card for your S3 phone. I bought Class 10 (the number in a circle) which is the fastest data transfer speed. Go to Samsung site if you're not sure. A lot of the sd cards advertised are Class 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, July 17, 2012
Purchased this for my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone. It works perfectly. No issues with transferring date or downloading music. The price is fantastic, I bought one for my hubby and son for their phones as well. Came in original packaging (I chose this seller based on reviews as well as comments to beware of fake sd cards) as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars reads fast, writes just ok. not class 10. galaxy s3, July 2, 2012
reads fast, writes just ok. not class 10. i have a galaxy s3 and when im recording videos in 1080p and im saving it to the sd card, it doesnt record constantly, it will record about 3 seconds then say saving please wait then continue recording. this isnt a class 10 as for it writes at about 5 mbps when my phone needs atleast 8mbps to write 1080p. and dont even think about recording in 1080p while taking pictures at the same time because then the error message comes up saying please format sd card.

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 32GB Micro SD Speed Test, April 15, 2012
I just purchased the 32 GB (29.2gb Displayed) Samsung Micro SD (Class 10) that came with the following:
White & Blue factory package
Micro SD card & SD Adapter in plastic case
Here are my test results:
Test done on a Windows 7 32 bit computer with a 14 in 1 card(s) reader.
H2testw v1.4
Test finished without errors.
Reading speed: 12.4 MByte/s
I had a write speed of mid 7 mb.
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1:
Seq 13.4 read / 7.8 write @ 1000mb x 5
Seq 13.49 read / 7.535 write @ 100mb x 5
Used a friends Android phone to test my Micro SD card with SD Tools:
Got Write speeds of 7.5 to a max of 9.0 MB. Average of 7.5 to 7.9 MB.
Read speeds of 20.5 to 21.7MB.
I guess I got a dud of sorts will think of returning and trying again.
Ps. I also test stock micro sd card with same phone and SD tools and got:
4.8 write / 11.8 MB read for a class 4 card.

Good luck Guys LOL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 29, 2012
I got this to use with my galaxy note 10.1. It works well, the transfer speeds are standard. It hasn't corrupted yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab, November 19, 2012
Extra juice for those flix, easy access, no delays, quick copy over from the laptop to the Tablet for those jet setters

‹ Previous | 1 2 345 | Next ›