Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on March 7, 2013
I absolutely loved this series. I wish it was longer or there were more. I love the characters, I really like how each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. I love the intro music. I have watched this more than 5 times since I bought this. The humor is fantastic and I would recommend this to any anime harem fan. I was suprised that not all of the women were interested into the main character. I truly enjoyed this series, and I am looking for similar titles.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2013
This collection is very entertaining. There is alot of jingling going on and the female characters are very interesting to listen to. The whole storyling gets you in involved as to what is going to happen next. I love the ending, I was concerned about my favorite female Samurai until the very end. I definitely wish there was another season. The extras are really cool, and funny. A must have for any anime fan of female babes with big boobs with a very decent story line.
on August 15, 2014
First off, this is an uncensored anime with lots of naughty parts (especislly the extras), so it is definitely not recommended for people under 18.

Samurai Girls is beautifully animated. I recommend checking out the censored version on Prime video or YouTube sometime, because the ink drops are hilarious. The main style is watercolor mixed with modern anime. It's clean, although there are times where the stills look like they came out of a dating sim. Regardless, the action looks good and the gags are pretty funny.

Going into my deep story part... Think of it as Western religion threatening the Japanese way of life.... just with boobs and fighting in skimpy, exploding costumes to make it go down easier.

Enjoy it for what it is. It's a fun harem anime and it looks great.
on November 27, 2012
Bought this as it was recommended by Amazon.com.

This, is an interesting series. How should I put it? The drawings are unique and artistic, the actions are fast and furious and beautiful. And the fan service is definitely very nice.

The only problem is that it is kind of draggy, probably fast story line is not the main focus.
on November 30, 2011
This Anime is full of fun, You get some of Bloddy Violance, Alot of Nudity and "Adult situations" AKA Fan Service.

That being said you can realy follow the story even though there is a lot of Sexual Situations, The action keeps you watching.

If your a Samurai Anime fan you should pick this up it is fun and enjoyable to watch and it is one you can watch over and over again.

This is also not your typical Samurai anime I wont spoil anything but you will not be disapointed.

Due to Violance, Blood, Cursing and "Nudity" this is not for children. This is what I thought of a almost tasteless anime but you gotta watch it for your self...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2012
I enjoyed Samurai Girls a great deal, it was fun, and very sexy. I just wish it were longer, more episodes, though the extras are really nice, including the comics and beautiful maidens short episodes. It would have been even better if the series were longer, so they could go more indepth with the characters and the plot. I hope there will be a second season.
on July 14, 2013
I absolutely loved this anime (mostly cause of the nudity) but this anime also had some very like able and attractive characters as well. The storyline was okay and so was the fighting but to me, what made the anime was Jubei Yagyu.
on January 20, 2015
This series was different for me, I never watched a herram (do not know if I spelt it right) but after finishing it, all I can say was the art was nice and different, the story was simple, action was pretty nice, the characters were alright lol, there was a lot of like and dislike towards them all for me. None the less I enjoyed this season. I just wish the ending had a little more to it.
on September 12, 2012
The storyline is kinda sketchy but the cast is pretty fun....the only real problem I have with the series is the ink spilling on the screen during the fight scenes....its annoying and serves no purpose and is the main reason I'm rating this as low as I am
on September 10, 2011
The other reviews are right on the money as far as the plot line goes. The plot line isn't very complex, but it does keep you entertained. Definitely not for the kids, though, since it has suggestive actions in addition to the nudity. The disks I have were the blu-ray version, which appeared very crisp and clear. The artwork needs a bit of description, though. It appears to be a cross between Japanese woodcuts and Japanese Sum-e ink drawing. This means that there aren't any really saturated colors and the perspective is a little flattened. The use of ink-type illustration means that outlines tend to be inked in pretty heavily, lending to a little harshness. This gets more pronounced as you go through the show, to the point that some parts of the last episode look more like manga drawings. The ink motif is also use for transitions between scenes, where the ink appears as ink drops or brush strokes across the screen. This wasn't a problem for me, but might not appeal to some people. The blu-ray version has the extras on the second disk, and appear to be a step above the extras with some titles. In particular, it includes very good drawings of the characters in different costumes, and what is essential an ova for each individual character.