Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on September 24, 2011
If you don't know what Japanese splatter films are.....this is the perfect place to start. Everyone dies and each death is delivered in new and more disgusting ways, including choping a person into a blood squirting fountain! The plot is simple, REVENGE!!!! After being raped and killd a young girl becomes a killing machine bent on finding her murderers. She will kill every bad guy in her way. If you are into excessive amounts of blood, guts and gore thn this is the movie for you.-One word of warning...The cover art in no way represents the movie.
on July 22, 2010
Not a very good movie. If you like a tacky "B" rated movie then get if not then don't waste your money. Cover looks good but that is about it. The story line if boring at best and if you are looking for great action then this is not the movie to get. Would recommend you spend your money on something else. After watching this I gave it away.
on September 10, 2010
My only complaint is that the main girl doesn't wear as sexy and revealing an outfit as it portrays on the cover. Not that it ruined my enjoyment of the film, but if I'm going to watch a girl fight with swords and guns and whatever else, it's way hotter when they wear very little tight clothing, no? Even in Onechanbara, she mostly wore that dumb coat and her bikini had all the stupid white feather stuff all over it. It's like making an adult film with black censor bars. What's the point?

Anyway, since I enjoyed Tokyo Gore Police, The Machine Girl, and Meatball Machine, I figured I would enjoy this film as well. I did for the most part. It had some deaths I never seen before. The two sidekick girls with the main bad guy were cute and funny, how they were mimicking each other and their facial expressions. The sex scene was good though I skimmed it since I seen enough to last me. The final fight between the princess and the final machanical creation was neat but god, the non-stop laughing from the creation was so annoying after sometime.

I liked all the characters, weapons and everything else. It was entertaining and gory. If the budget for the film was greater, I bet it would have been like wow. I just noticed how the cover of the film is a rip-off of Onechanbara. Still nice to look at though.
on April 23, 2013
This is not a samurai movie. It is a lowbuget sick pchyco crazy movie about crazy people killing people for body parts then making other people out of the body parts. DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY!
on October 8, 2013
In some twisted way it's kind of funny. This is the fourth Japanese movie of this genera that I have purchase
on May 14, 2013
One of the better movies that I have seen and I would recommend it to others if they ask me.
on November 6, 2014
Cheezy gore with lots of blood action and attractive Asian actress
on May 9, 2016
Love it. Had been looking for a while. Works great.
on December 3, 2015
excellent, enough said!
on March 30, 2010
If you like B rate movies that are sick this one is for you if you do not then pretend this is a one star rating. 10 girls get raped and killed. there body parts and souls are combined into one unit, hell bent on revenge. it is cheesey but hilarious at the same time. The amount of blood and the absolute unrelistic concepts. like when they chop a guy into bits and they way his parts land it makes a fountain that is squirting blood :)