The Samyang 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fisheye Lens
is an excellent addition to any photographer's collection, giving users the ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a truly unique perspective.
This manual focus lens creates images with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. By offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen by the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance (just 12 inches) and large depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots.
In addition, this lens incorporates the latest optical multi-coating techniques. The process of multi-coating, plus the integrated petal-type lens hood, assures virtually flare-free photographs even under adverse lighting conditions, resulting in crisp, high-contrast pictures.
• Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
• 8mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees
• Minimum focusing distance of 12 inches (0.3cm)
• Corrects aberrations using two Extra-low Dispersion lens and on complex aspherical lens. When fully opened, it produces both high resolution and high contrast at the center of the lens, as well as around the periphery of the lens.
• Petal type hood and multi-coating help control flare and ghosting
• Offers robust durability by incorporating a rigid metal body