San Diego Bebe Twin Eco Nursing Pillow Mocha
- Cover: 100% polyester plush
- Pillow Insert: Eco*Loft fiber, FREE of fire-retardant chemicals, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, eco-friendly, recyclable, glue-free, foam-free, lead-free, and Phthalate-free.
- Privacy Cover - Built-in, detachable vented nursing cover-up made of lightweight mesh to allow airflow and discretion.
- Angled Surface - The angled top surface positions baby towards mother, encouraging proper positioning, latch, suckle and swallow.
- The DETACHABLE BACK PILLOW allows the mother to place it anywhere along her spine for optimum posture and comfort while the ADJUSTABLE WAIST STRAP with Quiet-Squeeze buckle fits up to 52" waist, securing pillow to mom. The pillow also includes DUAL POCKETS; two bottle holsters on the right-hand side and a side pocket on the left-hand side for a cell phone.
- This item is designed for nursing twins simultaneously, from birth to two years.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
San Diego Bebe Eco-Nursing Pillow is a deluxe supportive nursing pillow for breastfeeding mothers. Loaded with mom-inspired & patented features for discreet nursing, it's the only baby-safe, foam-free, non-toxic nursing pillow with a built-in Privacy Cover and Comfort Bolster on the market today. Made with Eco*Loft virgin fiber, the pillow is free of fire-retardant chemicals, and is eco-friendly, recyclable, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, odor-free, glue-free, lead-free and Phthalate-free.
Two styles are available, one for a single baby and a larger version for nursing twins simultaneously (twin version does not include Comfort Bolster). With San Diego Bebe, moms can have deluxe support, comfort and privacy, anytime - anywhere. Available in plush and organic fabrics in a variety of chic colors and patterns.
"This is my third baby and third brand of nursing pillow-and the best nursing pillow yet! I love having my little San Diego Bebe nursing "station"! Baby, along with snack, iPad mini and nursing app, I'm all set for success. I wish I'd found this pillow years ago after I had baby #1! This is multi-tasking at its best!" - Emily
San Diego Bebe designer and mompreneur Sandy Clark was determined to find alternative eco-friendly materials that were void of chemicals for her line of nursing pillows.
Although foam baby products were required by law to contain fire retardants, Clark (a mother of breastfed twins) focused on producing the healthiest nursing pillow with the most features and benefits. After years of research, she found a baby-safe, foam-free, non-toxic alternative. Adding extra features to her existing design and sourcing deluxe fabrics, she launched the San Diego Bebe line. "As parents, we want the products we buy for our babies to be safe. Now, health-conscious parents who are concerned about what their infants are exposed to while breastfeeding now have a superior foam-free choice."
Top Customer Reviews
The optional privacy cover works Amazingly well, and mesh fabric keeps babies and mother from getting overheated too quickly.
Privacy cover tucks easily into the main pillow cover fold.
Two children can lay comfortably while being nursed - one on each side in a "football" position
Covers remove easily for washing.
Covers don't go back on that easily and I could never get mine to fit like it had the first time after only one wash. The velcro just didn't match up like it should have.
The removable back pillow was nearly useless after a month since the foam was pressed out of shape very quickly, and I ended up needing to have it doubled up with another pillow to prevent the back strap from cutting into my back.
The crescent pillow needs to be bigger. From day one of using this pillow, I had to stack pillows up under it to have the children high enough to nurse without having to be bent over the entire time.
I Loved the privacy option of the cover, but I Hated that every time I nursed (and I exclusively nursed my twins until they could have solids) it was a huge production of stacking pillows before latching them on. I will credit having a nursing pillow with my ability to nurse as often and long as I did, but I think there might be better designs out there. I would NOT trade the privacy option for most of them though, which is why I would recommend this to any mother-to-be of twins who is planning on nursing. I attempted using one of those apron-styled nursing covers a few times completely unsuccessfully. 4 arms and feet flailing around, and two little mouths searching, and trying to latch successfully with only your two hands while also messing with a cover that
flaps around easily is Not Easy to say the least. I would say this product was totally worth the money for being able to socialize with family, friends and strangers without needing to flash them at the same time as nursing.
- I can easily nurse both in football hold and have my hands free.
- The privacy cover is a nice option to have - it does get a little hot, but it is nice to have something attached in the case of unexpected visitors
- The insert has already started to lose its shape and firmness. Yes, I use it many times a day, but a nursing pillow should be designed for that.
- The pillow is too short. I'm not particularly tall (5'6") but this pillow does not prop them up high enough for me to nurse without slumping over. I currently have a rolled up bath towel underneath the pillow but this is not an ideal solution, since they end up tilted a little to much backwards, which is good for my son with reflux, but they keep slipping. I haven't found the right pillows that would work underneath to get the nursing pillow high enough but not too high.
- I also did not get a waterproof topper. I have an extra cover, but changing them out is a pain since the velcro sticks to the foam core and it hasn't fit the same since washing.
- To keep the pillow tight to my body the strap has to be tight, but that is uncomfortable. The little pillow with the set is worthless, I use a full pillow behind me. The strap might be better if elastic.
I really like that this one doesn't have a bulky back strap like the Breast Friend. My babies' feet get stuck in the Breast Friend strap. However, I hate how cheap and small the plastic fastener is for this pillow. For the price, I would expect a better quality fastener.
This pillow is a lot less sturdier than My Breast Friend. You really have to make sure you surround yourself with pillows in case your babies fall off (thankfully that has never happened but it has come close..).
All in all this is a solid nursing pillow and is good for long term use. I think this one is easier to use when your babies are older, and the Breast Friend is better while your babies are little because of the issue where the feet get stuck when they get bigger.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There are a lot of pros to this pillow. I like the size of the pillow, the design, the soft material used for the cover and built in breathable nursing cover. Read morePublished 6 months ago by busymomof6
This twin nursing pillow is just ok. The pictures on Amazon should be updated to show a real woman supporting 2 babies while nursing. Read morePublished 8 months ago by KW
Love this pillow can finally tandem feed my twins. Perfectly firm and angled, considered my breast friend pillow but it seemed cheap and wasn't angled this pillow is superior in my... Read morePublished 8 months ago by J1360
Doesn't work! Pillow is too plush to hold a baby in place and forget trying to get both on at the same time.Published 10 months ago by Umar Akbar
Never used it with our twins. Doesn't even make a good pillow. Pure novelty.Published 10 months ago by Sirjay
Prefer itbon the flat side right now while twims are little. Not sure if the othet side will work yet. May slant too much. Otherwise I Love it!Published 10 months ago by Nicole L. Sabin
my daughter gave birth to twin girls. first, if you are interested in breastfeeding twins, you MUST have a nursing pillow specially made for two. Read morePublished 14 months ago by PJ
Wife's review: Ended up returning because it wasn't as described (see below). Not completely terrible, but not worth what it's being sold for. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
This Was An Amazing Product For The First 4 Months For Me As I Was Nursing My Twins. I Used It An Hour After They Were Born Until They Were About 4 Months While I Tandem Nursed... Read morePublished 16 months ago by amylin