- Provides greatest dexterity and flexibility in motion for handling cooking or baking pots and pans
- Qualifies as "appropriate hand protection" under OSHA code 1910.132 and 1910.138
- Designed for commercial laundering
- Remains in excellent condition, wash after wash
- Temperature protection up to 550 degree F for 30 sec
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
San Jamar KT0224 Kool-Tek Nomex Conventional Temperature Protection Oven Mitt, 24" Length, Red
|Price:||$54.99 ($54.99 / Each) + $12.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$16.77 (23%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||San Jamar|
|Number of Items||1|
|EAN||0882393552980 , 0757753115405|
|Overall Length||24 inches|
|UPC||757753115405 , 882393552980|
Kool-Tek Conventional Mitt prevents temperature-related injury to hand and forearms that can resu... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Top Customer Reviews
One smart detail to these is the super strong magnet in the glove label enabling me to hang these so easily from any metal appliance. They're up and out of the way in a second. The color is a deep attractive dark red. They're easy to get on and off and cover me to mid upper arm well past my elbow. They're not too thick, lightweight considering the high heat rating and easily flexible for maneuvers. I can even shake them off simply for a free hand on the fly.
Ok, so they're expensive. This is one of those times when it's worth it - especially when a trip to the ER is more. Also, I can't quantify pain of a thermal burn protection with dollars. I'd at least consider the mid length. Burns are terrible. Buy these and you won't be burned.
These are NSF Class II Professional safety. I was turned onto them via the test kitchens at Cook's Illustrated. They weren't wrong. I just didn't expect they'd be so comfortable.
1. excellent quality of stitching and materials
2. excellent heat protection. I've held a pizza stone that's been in a 500F oven for over an hour for 30 seconds before feeling the heat.
3. Super strong magnet that will hold the glove on the fridge (or metallic surface).
4. Machine washable and NSF approved
1. Too big in the hand area, goes into food or hard to grab typical handles
2. Only 1 glove for the price. The product image is deceiving.
I think this is an excellent product but go with a smaller size!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the mitt works great for everyday cooking with constant usage. Only one mit per order but its worth it.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Knocked one star simply because they're so huge. Work well though.Published 7 months ago by C. Rogers