San Miguel Set of 2 Classic Wall Sconces
|Price:||$20.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Set of 2
- Rustic look
- hardware not included
- 5.25 inches x 2.5 inches x 15.75 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: San Miguel Set of 2 Classic Wall Sconces
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Celery Street||DF Warehouse||HG Global||HG Global|
|Color||Rusted, vintage, brown, black, beige||Black||Black||Bronze|
|Item Package Weight||2.4 pounds||2.8 pounds||1.5 pounds||5.4 pounds|
|Material||Metal||Wrought and Cast Iron||Metal||Metal|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The installation instructions are, "Consult with your local hardware store." Umm, screw you San Miguel.*
2. The rounded metal "candle holder holders" aren't all perfectly level. I bent them a little to get them to be more even, and for the most part this worked until one of them snapped. I was able to still make it work, even with the the fractured piece, but this could have easily turned the entire thing into a piece of garbage in the first day of use.
3. The glass candle holders are rounded off at the top so they don't automatically fit at a perfectly horizonal level when inserted into their holders.
*if you're mounting this to drywall, here's what worked for me. I found some dark-colored simple nails that sort of match the color of the metal on this product. I simply inserted the nails into the two spots where the rounded "C" sections of this product meet each other, allowing the sconces to sit on the nails. At this point, with two nails inserted and the sconce sitting on those nails, it'll be mostly secure except that you can twist it off of the nails in one direction. To prevent that, insert a third nail anywhere (I chose behind one of the glass pieces, to prevent it from being able to twist off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sconces are a nice addiction to our wall. Although no hardware is included. A few strategically placed nails is all it needs. They are light weight and easy to hang. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jp
These are a great alternative to real candles. I'm very happy with my purchase & highly recommend them.Published 2 months ago by Sara G.
Look great on the wall.. EXCEPT. It's missing the hardware to hang it.Published 4 months ago by NY Nerds