5.0 out of 5 stars Great map, March 22, 2014
This review is from: San Rafael Swell [BLM - Price Field Office] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map) (Map)
I like this map, it is water proof and does not tear easily like paper maps. We use it on our Razor in the mountains.and it is invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if planning a trip in the Swell, June 5, 2013
We have spent a few years camping in the Swell. I wish I would have purchased this map sooner. It made planning and getting around so easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good map, but I would like more of the ..., September 22, 2014
It's a good map, but I would like more of the fine details --- wash names, mountain names, pictograph sites

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 2, 2014
Great map of all the trails. Lots to do in the area. Love the slots,

San Rafael Swell [BLM - Price Field Office] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map) by National Geographic Maps - Trails Illustrated (Map - January 1, 2005)
$11.95 $10.76